WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Well… i would prefer other name where i can brag my own propaganda , like Harbinger and Excalibur :-):stuck_out_tongue:

and Herald ? I can sign an autograph for him just like i sign for those kids … that was my proudest moments , kids starting a fanclub for me where i took selfie with them and sign an autograph :-):grin:

2 Likes

OH MY GOD YES I LOVE THE KIDS!! And I feel you, man. I have other villain, named Phantasm, for that exact reason.

1 Like

Hey i am no villain…Lol
I mean i may be wanted by the laws but i am a demigod for my believers :-):stuck_out_tongue:

If you are fan of wrestling , it is something like the fans cheering for Bullet Club now, which is supposed to be a heel faction… Lol :-):sweat_smile:

“Every villain is a hero in his own mind.” :relieved::relieved:

6 Likes

My MC’s named Revenant. Let’s see if those Rangers can figure out the subtext :stuck_out_tongue:

And adorable fanclub ftw! Kids are the best :laughing: Can we send our picture with them to the Rangers, and arrange to have them receive it when we’re there with them in our civilian identity?

4 Likes

Precisely why i like the Kenny Omega’s faction , they are villains with the Sin of Pride…:-):laughing:

@Cheion i am thinking of luring Lady Argent with the kids …
MC : Hey Argent , there are kids here … Let shake hand and have a hug in front of them before we fight

Argent : haha in your dream, why don’t you ask for a kiss instead ??

MC : Hey kids… do you think Lady Argent should give a kiss to me ???

Kids : Yes !!!

5 Likes

Herald hates mein this replay lol Why herald why???

Also I made Ortega shave his facial hair
@malinryden I found weird a thing Game assume I am heterosexual and made me a very weird weird question while banging A female Doctor with Jasmine my puppet.

Are you sure You want bang her being a female and you hetero?

Mara is not heterosexual. Just happened Ortega in a random throw be male and mara Was for him. That does not make her heterosexual.

I mean is a very very very annoying supposition. Due break my immersion hard… Like Wtf know game will gate me stuff because a random throw I cannot change? It is a weird way to asking Character sexuality.
My choices say I am straight my puppet not.

I am experiencing new stuff
No I will stop after lauch the other girl in bed and being hours trying to bang her… Suddenly discovering a new morality or something? :roll_eyes:

Where is the
I am bi/pan The fact Ortega is a dude not means I can’t be attract to females

2 Likes

Game should not assume sexuality attractions moreover when came from a random command . I don’t say anything about doesn’t have relationships with other people in other bodies I choose have jasmine my puppet have fun before. And Even so My pc could have feel attractions without say or act of them.

I don’t want choice that support that Bisexual attractions is not part of my pc sexuality past when I’ve image that in my role

Kill him. Kill everyone else in my mob. Kill the puppet too. Then go on a rampage throughout the city causing chaos and anarchy, taking down any heroes that I can permanently and hopefully die fighting Steel or at least the Farm after I destory the rest of the remaining Rangers.

Ortega was supposed to be the one to take me down anyway.

1 Like

Oh what I would do is perhaps something that isn’t friendly or happy or short…it would probably be his biggest regret for the few months he would have left

Boy don’t steal my Harbinger name

1 Like

Hold up a second. There are others using the name “Harbinger” for their Villain?

Great. Now i have to find yet another villain name, in order to not sound like a copycat.

Well… Back to call my MC “Fallen” again.

2 Likes

I swear if someone named themselves Thanos… Lol

4 Likes

My two go to names are Harbinger and Catharsis. And for plantmancers Green Guardian

1 Like

I mean…I named my person Sargent and paladin

1 Like

I mean - now I have to.

2 Likes

Nooooo! Now I gotta waste a good hour coming up with a good name lol

I named my person Zero,now to start a revolution and bring down the Holy Britannian… I mean U.S. government

3 Likes

And now, the end is near
Harbinger facing off against the ultimate Weapon Harbinger 2.0
And so I face the final curtain
Blood drips from the gashes in the armor.
My friend, I’ll say it clear
A painful smirk comes to her lips
I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain
Harbinger takes a step forward

I’ve lived a life that’s full
Memories of fighting alongside the Rangers
I’ve traveled each and every highway
Harbinger walking the road towards the Heartbreak Incident
But more, much more than this
Harbinger entering the building
I did it my way
Harbinger looking at the poster of Sidestep and tearing it

Regrets, I’ve had a few
Harbinger Looking into Ortega’s eyes as she dies
But then again, too few to mention
Harbinger tossing Ortega onto the bodies of the other Rangers walking away
I did what I had to do
Harbinger destroying the museum
And saw it through without exemption
Puppet caught in the rubble

I planned each charted course
Harbinger looking over their Armor
Each careful step along the byway
Harbinger looking over dossiers on the rangers and the farm
And more, much more than this
Harbinger picking up their Mask
I did it my way
Harbinger fully suited up leaves the building

Yes, there were times, I’m sure you knew
Ortega, Chen, Mortum looking at Harbinger suspiciously
When I bit off more than I could chew
Seeing the sharks in Argent’s eyes.
But through it all, when there was doubt
The gun in Sidestep’s mouth
I ate it up and spit it out

Fighting a path through the Farm

I faced it all and I stood tall

Harbinger standing tall despite their wounds running toward their doppelganger

And did it myyyyyyyyyyyyyy waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!

The chest piece of the armor breaks open revealing the unneutered Nanovore nuke vest which then detonates cutting to the building turning into a crater in the ground.

9 Likes

I see someone else is a fan of DBZ Abridged :eyes:

5 Likes