WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Oh yes. Let me love love him. And seduce him to my side. We can watch the old world burn and rule the new one, together.

I am going for live the good life so he doesnā€™t need be a villain Only a self-esteem Sponsored Hero like Announce Victoria secret men underwear. Thatā€™s a hero.

Sadly, I think this game series goes for the sad tragedy path ā€¦

1 Like

Funny thing is that I didnā€™t at all plan to go fir him? At first I was like whstrver heā€™s cute I guess. Then I decided to use him as a snitch. Then it developed into helping him with rehabilitation and training so I could spy on Rangers without arousing suspicions AND forging him to be my Nemesis. Then I guess somewhere in that moment I developed Feelingsā„¢ and now Iā€™m loving this boy with all my heart. And honestly thatā€™s how I imagine their realtionship starting. Jed agrees to help him with trainings just so he could spy on Rangers but he develops feelings for him in the meantime. There was a meme on tumblr summing it up perfectlyā€¦

My MCā€™s plan for book two has one minor problem.

19 Likes

Yeah I had absolutely no interest in attempting any sort of romance with Steelā€¦ and then the book 2 demo hit. :upside_down_face:

It was cute how if you showed even the slightest hint of non-hostile curiosity or interest or even just casual indifference, like, ā€˜hey, I donā€™t really hate you with an intense inner fireā€™, he perked up like a confused puppy and got all awkward.

Dammit malin, awkward characters are my kryptonite! Now my villain and I are both confusedā€¦

12 Likes

Lol I always seeing him as The grumpy friend distant that cares . Lol So I read demo and It just happened that was that way. Is the advantage of playing the game so far from release date that I jumped from first play of vol 1 to volume 2

1 Like

But honestly Steelā€™s romance is just right :ok_hand::ok_hand: taking one step forward and two steps backā€¦ Imagine the satisfaction when you manage to break through this walls he sorrounds himself with. Both of you.

10 Likes

I see him as Burt Reinolds Steel With a Ranger hat so I see him ugly I canā€™t romance him is like grandpaā€¦

1 Like

I got you fam :ok_hand::ok_hand: You donā€™t want a daddy. You want to be one. For Danny boy :ok_hand::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Well I am a girl so I think English term is Cougar? Or something similar?

1 Like

Now that is a good question. What is female equivalent of Daddy? Mommy? XD Iā€™ve heard Maā€™am a few timesā€¦
I can imagine him calling you Maā€™am as a good boy that he is. Sub!Herald is the only Herald Iā€™ll accept.

2 Likes

I am replaying and I have 75 Arrogance but not option to be Sidestep I have Retribution, Entropy and anatema and choose your own.

1 Like

You will have to choose ā€œNo, I am named something elseā€ and then type in ā€œSidestepā€ yourself in the box. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I did that in my first play through lol Didnā€™t know it was complicated to achieve

1 Like

Lolā€¦ why obsess with the name Sidestep?
I would rather choose my own nickname, honestly :wink:

4 Likes

I did to see if There was a easter egg like put Buffy In Choice of Vampire lol

1 Like

For the drama ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

3 Likes

Arrogant choices ard so easy for me due I am bold. But game seems to consider arrogant bad

1 Like

I didnā€™t remember the gamĆØ said arrogant is bad ā€¦Lol
Anyway arrogant = pride, one of the 7 sins
@smuteczekbiczo ā€¦ it would be fun if there is a special scene where the rangers or the government are starting to ponder whether it is the same sidestepā€¦ ā€¦ it should be a different scenario from those who chose a new name :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Eric_knight and to screw with the Rangers especially Ortega and Herald (āœ§ā‰–ā€æ悝ā‰–)

2 Likes

Oh I bet there will be something like that alright.

1 Like