WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

So what are the key choices to be named sidestep?

arrogance must be at 70 or more:

7 Likes

Hereā€™s another for that list. ā€œShe looks older than I rememberā€ gets a 2% gain in arrogance. Iā€™m checking after each decision until I get the name sidestep. Especially since I want to be a ā€œnon telepathā€ in public if the percentage hit isnā€™t too badā€¦

M**********r went from 75 to 45 in Two choices

3 Likes

Ouchā€¦ I feel your frustrationā€¦ All too freaking wellā€¦

3 Likes

Arrogance is a bad stat?

1 Like

Apparently helping out with argent or saying ā€œyeah donā€™t fuck with her headā€ is very anonymous. Letā€™s try ā€œkeep me out of it.,ā€

Update nope huge drop with every option. Fuuuuuuck. Maybe thereā€™s still time to build back upā€¦

Update 2 Screw it Iā€™m starting to hate this game which means time to take a break from it. Ainā€™t worth getting mad over.

1 Like

@poison_mara I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s a bad stat, itā€™s just a choice of how we want to play our MC. It is just that it is kinda more challenging to maintain arrogance than anonymity, especially to a level where it is high enough for our MC to adopt Sidestep as the villain name.

@GenecoInheritor wow, I can relate to that frustration but you could really tone down the hostility in that comment.

In any case, I compiled some of the main choices you must make to get your arrogance high enough.

choices here:
  • I smile threateningly; he should be afraid of me.
  • I pause to listen in and look at the devastation like everybody else.
  • This is too important; I will go and collect it myself.
  • I will telepathically push him to escalate this confrontation further.
  • This is getting fun; how far can I push him?
  • I will show them all what I am capable of.
  • I wish I could have told them who I was.
  • any option except Bringing in the Special Directive.
  • any option except Anathema is closer; I yell at her.
  • No. I can handle it OR No. Iā€™m curious about what this is.
  • Iā€™ll make sure [henchman] is alright.
  • I donā€™t want them touching my things, and [henchman] is mine.
  • Unless I help themā€¦lead themā€¦
  • It will be a good way to get an in with the WolfPack for future use.
  • any option except I fill him with bullets. They wonā€™t get me, ever again!
  • embezzle the rich.
  • I wanted to see if I could possess her.
  • Look forward to teaching them a lesson personally.
  • this is the only home Iā€™ve known.
  • [Ortega] looks older than I remember.
  • Yes, I am still a telepath.
  • Is [Ortega] sure her friend is okay with this?
  • any option except ā€œI am retired and out of the hero business!ā€
  • any option except ā€œWhy me?ā€
  • any option except ā€œI think you mean ā€˜there.ā€™ Iā€™ve never been here before.ā€
  • any option except I was too trusting; these people were not my friends.
  • any option except Yes. Iā€™m tired of fighting. Iā€™m welcoming this.
  • Flirting with danger is what I do best.
  • any option except admitting that [Lady Argent is] a bit intimidating
  • if you dive deep into her mind, donā€™t select: No. I wonā€™t risk compromising my main task here.
  • Suppressed annoyance.
  • I feel amazing. I need to check out how I look.
  • any option except No dateā€”I am doing this on my own.
11 Likes

Took a break. And thatā€™s why I donā€™t do completionist runs it turns games into a chore. A little break and some perspective help

Was in the 60s and asked Ortega out ā€¦ Hooo boy time to fix that guide unless you meant DONT ask anyone out.

1 Like

All I knowā€¦when I play a game I have a habit of playing the same route every timeā€¦idk whyā€¦but I always find it enjoyableā€¦

4 Likes

Mood, my dude lol.
Me: alright so I completed it and got the happy ending where I romanced character C now Iā€™m trying for the sad one and not romancing character C
Character C: hi! you have the choice to be nice or mean here
Me:
Me: *quietly * maybe just one more time

8 Likes

Rinse and repeat for various degrees of successā€¦like I believe it was fallen hero where I tried to be mean and the most I could do wasā€¦I wuv you huggles

4 Likes

I give up. I canā€™t be an antisocial , secretly psychic, jerk and Arrogant enough to be called Sidestep at the same time. And I should just accept that.

Maybe the whole point of sidestep is the know itā€™s actually you not an imposter.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so true! I tried a full blown evil route and then Ortega scolded me and I restarted immedietlyā€¦I just felt so bad. And I could never hurt Herald more then I had to, the thought of even breaking his legs has me cringing

4 Likes

You know, It kinda makes sense now that I think about it. Calling your villain persona ā€˜Sidestepā€™ is just an incredibly gutsy move in the kind of situation youā€™re in. The only person whoā€™d take that kind of risk is the one who is either arrogant enough to believe himself invincible (hence, not having an issue with letting others know that heā€™s a telepath), or someone who is extremely conflicted and desperately hoping to be stopped from going down this path theyā€™re on (to the point of dropping hints at his real identity).

8 Likes

I mean I couldnā€™t lay a finger on Ortega like as soon as it gave me the option I stoppedā€¦Iā€™m just hoping that little devil looks at a certain person doesnā€™t kill the anchor lol

4 Likes
2 Likes

Iā€™m going to stab you little devil!!!

1 Like

Ortega will be killed by The Farm.

1 Like

Not before the MC throws his life away protecting her so help me if your correct

2 Likes

You arrive too late only to find her dead. But the Farm promises if you surrender theyā€™ll make you a Regene Ortega for you instead.

2 Likes