WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Ortega will be Javier and I’ll be David and there will be no Clementine to save her.

She’ll be on her knees as the metal gauntlet smashes into her face. “Fight back!” I’ll scream at her. " Not you never you" she’ll mutter as I hit her again. " You’ll die" strike. “Everyone you love will die!” “EVERYONE WILL DIE UNLESS YOU STOP ME!” and she won’t respond because there’s not enough of her face to talk.
download%20(19)

1 Like

I found a song that reminds of the Mc. It’s kinda heavy on the EDM, so fair warning.

1 Like

I want you to get stabbed ;~; like you just did to my poor heart! Oh I bleed from those drastic injuries

When the only way to win is to die.

Odd… I’m loving Argent more and more…

4 Likes

My heart!!! Oh you evil person! Nooooo!!! I can’t even harm her to get this! Oh god no! Stop or I stab!:pushpin:

She’ll never give up on us. And that’s why she has to die. It’s a Mercy to kill her. She doesn’t have to live in a world where the person she cares the most about is a monster.

Nein!!! MC is no monster! MC is good person…Mc no monster! He good…she shall be proud of what the MC is…she will see him as more then someone to protect…

1 Like

lore-inmovies

The MC has killed dozens of people blowing up the museum. Utterly wrecked Herald, killed who knows how many capes and is fueled by hate. We’re a monster. And we will crush her.

1 Like

Nein! The MC hasn’t killed anyone…he has done his best to protect the innocent…the MC just wants to escape without the fear…she will be prideful of him…she must be…

She’ll be disgusted by what we’ve done . We’re worst than villains. We’re inhuman monsters and what we did to puppet is unforgivable.

We’ve done nothing! All we’ve done is destroyed our past…we’ve done nothing…we want to be left alone…prepare the heros…Ortega will be proud…

She’ll never understand. And we’ll be alone with a stolen body we used to play with. A body that is our toy, our slave, our puppet. What we’ve done is unforgivable. She will fall.

Nein! Nein! Lies! She must not fall…no matter what…she can’t be hurt…no matter if it intervenes in the plans…she must be saved…

In the end she will fall her blood on our hands will be the catalyst to become what we were always meant to be.

She shall not be harmed…she is to important…she can’t be harmed…protect Ortega is the priority…she can’t be harmed…she shall be protected…she shall be the anchor that will keep us in the light…

The anchor will be severed and when her life fades in the MC’s arms will you join the darkness? Will your grief turn to rage?

3 Likes

No…she shall be safe…she won’t die…she must be protected…no one must harm her…her safety is…of the upmost priority…

1 Like

agreed, save her at all cost

1 Like

Everyone dies. We’ve set down a road we can’t come back from. She’s going to fall along with her friends. No survivors. We’re going to do that it is inevitable.