WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

Do your worst my Darkness is impenetrable.

Reeeeee!!! prepares angst cannon

Up next: wifu/husbando wars angst editionā€¦

4 Likes

I kinda wanna see it now ngl

Great question. My Sidestepā€™s priority will be the medical gadget, because she canā€™t escape the Directive without it. Next comes Mortumā€™s device, because miniaturizing and storing things is frickin sweet. Please install it in my suit ASAP. Hopefully Ortegaā€™s crazy plan to confront Hollow Ground will work as a distraction. My MC will lie and tell him she doesnā€™t want to suit up but sheā€™ll provide telepathic cover from a distance.

Iā€™m also looking forward to Ortega finding out her identity, just because sheā€™s running with a team of criminals and palling around with her lieutenant. I want Ortega to be only slightly fazed by the villain angle but SUPER PISSED that sheā€™s part of a team now. ā€œBullshit, what the hell happened to ā€˜I work alone?ā€™ā€ :joy:

12 Likes

Kekā€¦well obviously Ortega would be second and doc thirdā€¦ Because if he can fully regenerate those stuff offā€¦then out MC can do what he wantsā€¦he will be allowed to not hold back with Ortegaā€¦

For my Mc itā€™s in clear first, whatever shenanigns Ortega pulls her into, she complains constantly about how reckless and impulsive he is but sheā€™s ride or fucking die for him, then Mortum because she feels sympathy for her losing what she considers one of her greatest achievements-third the last thing :wink: because process of elimination lol. She kicked the rangers ass at the museum but sheā€™s an awful villain

2 Likes

Replaying the original trying to get the suicide option I noticed ā€œmost would see me as maleā€ and ā€œmost would see me as femaleā€ itā€™s a weird way for a normal human to describe themself. A Regene howeverā€¦

Looking at yourself is not your favorite pastime; it is too easy to be reminded of who you used to be.

Being a womanā€¦there are rules there you must follow if you donā€™t want to be noticed. If you want to fit in. Smile the right way. Move with the right grace. Donā€™t be too much. Be a nobody. You might not like these strictures, but they come in useful now and then, make people expect certain things of you

Doesnā€™t that sound suspicious in hindsight? ,

2 Likes

Spoilers

How do you find out that Oretega is going the hit the auction. Do you have to have a specific type of relationship with her?`

I agree though I gotta say the opportunity to do censored to Ortega is appealing at least to a story point of view Because we all know why the MC hasnā€™t gone further for Ortegaā€¦those tattoosā€¦remove them and he should at least with my MC beā€¦uplifted

1 Like

Oh we have no confirmation of it happening yet! Weā€™re just guessing that lol.

1 Like

Lmao thatā€™s a very fair point!! Iā€™m just hoping that we wonā€™t actually need it, honestly.

1 Like

This is a gender pronoun disagreement with Dr. Mortum. I think I mentioned it earlier, but it is always easy to overlook things.

Basically, the highlighted bar at the bottom has ā€˜himā€™ when it should be ā€˜herā€™
https://orig00.deviantart.net/1e01/f/2018/257/7/e/mortum1_by_lysanderxen-dcmv6k5.jpg

It will be really cool if she shows up though. Iā€™m just imagining the mc being super conflicted about what to do and whether to pursue their goal or help ortega.

ā€œPursue their goal or help ortega into a graveā€
FTFY

Christ, yā€™all are so mean lol

1 Like

thats why I donā€™t play with peoplesā€¦

its all kill! kill! kill!..

no fun at all!..

is killing herald in the corner Muahahahaha :smirk:

Ortega has her nose so far up my business sheā€™s a shadman character. I need to get rid of her ASAP.

1 Like

If I can do an evil laugh in this game my life will be complete.

1 Like

I will stab you all with Ortega love if yā€™all dare lay a single hand on her beautiful body!

2 Likes