WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

OH MY GOD YESSSS THAT’S MY HEADCANON TOO I LOVE IT SO MUCH T.T I’m a sucker for that kind of stuff ahhh.

This pretty much sums up how I view the Steel-MC dynamic evolving - it is so much more fun being Catwoman.

6 Likes

There is a de Vega (from Choice of Romance) feeling to this now. bwahahaha.

1 Like

I also agree but my version is extremely cold and altered. He is a stupid untamed puppy who pisses on everything and acts all cute when he takes a shit (he messes up) and everybody forgives him because they think he is so damn adorable and everyone cleans it all up for him gives him a treat and a pat on the head. I feel it’s not fair he gets so lucky and I feel he has never actually earned anything
( Sorry herald lovers ) and he is so damn lucky the MC actually has to work SO hard to achieve his mission because he is not as privileged as herald. I feel like his luck is just too much and I wanna wipe that stupid winning smile of his face and be the one time he didn’t get lucky.

Sorry for the rambling. I just hate herald. Like a lot.
Just my stupid opinion I feel bad in the (probably) minority of herald haters vs herald lovers.

8 Likes

Gosh i love all the updates abt Steel and Herald’s interactions. Will there be any sex-related scenes or something?

1 Like

This may have already been pointed out, but if not:
There is a pronoun problem with one section. It occurs if you are in a romance with Dr. Mortum, but didn’t sleep with them.

Here is a mass of text at the start. This part is fine:
“I can’t believe that.” You can’t help but smile because the notion of Dr. Mortum not being able to read people is a bit ridiculous. Then again, the way she reacted when she thought you had ties to the Special Directive is telling. She has been betrayed before.

The next line, which you click to go to the next screen, has a male pronoun when in this playthrough Dr. Mortum is female:
One day you’ll ask him about that…

2 Likes

Me:Wow my MC is really starting to open u-
My mind: Ruin all of the relationships.
Me:Bu-
My mind: Do it for the plot.
sweaty%20meme

50 Likes

My poor Mc, I have her split 4 different ways. She wants revenge, but she likes being around Ortega again. Then there’s her puppet that gives back her confidence she once had; and the lines are blurring between her and the puppet. On of that, she can’t get out of the mental shadow of Sidestep (Herald is a good guy, but fuck him for bringing that up).

9 Likes

Damn. This demo makes me want more lol

6 Likes

I think there is another pronoun mismatch. The lines are between the MC and Ortega. The problem lies in the second one. Where it is ‘man’, that should be woman since the MC is female in the playthrough.
Original:
“That’s fatalistic.”
“Says the man that was talking about how age gets to us all.”
“This haven’t changed, though.”
“What?”

1 Like

Mc: 9f19daa464029cd55f194608c4c1591f--simpsons-quotes-los-simpsons

5 Likes

Im still a little confused as to how you get the Ortega “I know how she wants more” option is it still in progress?

It shouldn’t be…? You can’t kiss them in hospital if I remember correctly? Or just be friends and have crush on Ortega but never told them or something like that? One of those I think? I might be wrong tho, I don’t remember perfectly I’ve done this path like once maybe.

if you pick 'We kissed in the hospital ’ then you should get the option ‘we kissed , there is no turning back’ .

If you pick ’ we had a thing’ , then you get the option of 'she want more or maybe I do too ’ . That will initiate the romance flashback with her .

1 Like

Just finished the first game, and it was fantastic excited for the future of this series.

1 Like

By “romance flashback” what do you mean? I tried everything, but it’s always just kissing. Can we actually have had intercourse or something?

well that ‘kissing’ is the flashback . The whole thing (notice how the text form change)…is a flashback .

No , the sequel is still a WIP . so in the demo…thats all you get with Ortega .

But hopefully…we get something once its released :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

hey want some Herald doodles (and Eden and edgy Jed)
my tablet died and i’m stuck with traditional for now :disappointed: aaaand also i’m trying to bribe Malin to write some poly route for Herald and Ortega bc i can’t decide between those two so

Summary

angel%20au

17 Likes

SAAAAMEEEEEE HHGFHJJHFDHJJJDFJK

4 Likes

Am I the only one who wondering if their is a super hero who is comparable to superman in this story like bring so powerful it is almost unbelievable.