WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

" OH NO I’M CHEATING ON ORTEGA I’M SO BAD BOO HOO :frowning:"

Hahahahahahahahaha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, indeed there is:

And someone beat me to it!

5 Likes

Morteiga or argteiga. I keep struggling with that Al the time. decisions decisions. Who shall fall into my webbs of manipulatios. Who’s ears shall I devilishly wisper the three syllables “I love you”, only to stab them in the back when the sun goes down? Of course I can’t decide. Thats why i say screw it, and go for al the buttons like a true pupetmaster. And why should people call it cheating? How about defenceless againt love, against flirting? Morteiga in particular? Those two will never stop oogling you. And hey if things goes north whel margteiga! Everyone! If not I’ll just reveal myself to steel and ask him to beat me to death :astonished: :astonished:

2 Likes

OKAY I CAN’T ANYMORE I NEED TO ASK. WHERE did you get that “i” in Ortega’s surname from??? I keep thinking about it every time I see it???

4 Likes

I always for some, I dumo reason read/ pronounce ortega with an I. It makes her more special

Hey, any decent villian that is willing to help me out. I was wondering how to unlock the grayed option when you first encounter with Herald.

AP

Decent villain here, if I remember correctly you have to choose that you lied and tell the rangers you lost all of your powers.

Thanks @Nazroth. You are now a decent villian. Don’t feel too bad about it.

2 Likes

Better than being a hero am I right?

2 Likes

Way funnier that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Pretend you aren’t a telepath anymore.

1 Like

Update 11 November 2018:

• Corrected and added variables. Now hopefully the beginning relationship scenes with Ortega should work properly if friends. Also added variables for if you make Argent kill a civilian, and tidied up the interactions with her when you visit the Rangers.

• Added variable path if you don’t visit the shrink.

• Added post-shrink scenes.

• Added the first of the post-shrink paths. Right now Steel and Herald’s paths are done. Working on Ortega’s. Then I’ll move on to the puppet variants, Dr. Mortum and interacting with your team/henchmen. Note, that though you will have to make a choice which one to do here, you’ll get a chance to see slightly different variants at later dates.

Stats:
255 415 with command lines
233 086 without command lines

28290 in an average playthrough.

61 Likes

Thank you for your hard work and perseverance @malinryden.

This is one story that continues to capture my imagination and your work always inspires and delights.

I’ll send you proper feedback as soon as I can set up a testing session as I have in the past.

21 Likes

You are so good and thoughtful and I am terrible at thanking people. So… THANK YOU!

17 Likes

I can’t seem to load my save file, nor create a character - the only option available to me is randomizing one :o

You can only create a randomized character now. Is that intentional? It kind of restricts what you can try out.

I messed up! I need to turn off that option for easier quicktesting, forgot to turn it on again.

Should be fixed now.

As for loading save files, I have added new variables, not sure the game will work without them. Better start over.

3 Likes

Yay update! Idk personally about shorter updates as mentioned in the tumblir ask. Longer updates are worth the wait . So keep up the good work. @malinryden

1 Like

I can’t believe you really put it in :joy:

Also, meeting Steel at the park and the conversation that followed was…nice? I’m really surprised by it. It’s good, I like it.

7 Likes

I AM DECEASED

Frankly, I’ll probs have a more coherent comment after I put myself together after running though this again

4 Likes