WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

@Cheion

If the puppet wake upā€¦ i hope to be given a choice of leaving the puppet from then on :wink:

My intention was wholly helping the original soul of the body to maintain the functionality of his/her homeā€¦ if the owner comes back, surely i will return the ownership to him/herā€¦ i wonā€™t even charge the body owner extra maintenance fees for all the hard work i done , not to mention i help sustain his/her social status and financial stability :-):grin:

2 Likes

Mhnnn i read the one nightmare as not taking place after Heartbreak, but when sidestep was still at the farm

1 Like

:rofl:

MC: Hey, I gave you a six pack, a nice house, friends you can rely on, and a social life! You donā€™t even have to go for physiotherapy anymore.

Puppet: :unamused:

9 Likes

Wait, but is it under the Puppetā€™s original name? Or is it under an assumed name the MC gave them to keep from people catching onto them?

I donā€™t remember if the narrative clarifies this, but for sure the Puppet never seems to use a surname, so Iā€™m fairly certain their name is assumed. :thinking:

The beginning of the game talks about them being a John/Jane die coma patient if I remember it right. We chose the name for them.

4 Likes

ahhh, i remember that now. thank you!

1 Like

Hahaha yeahā€¦ talk about ungrateful buddy :-):stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps the puppet will praise me like a true saviour ā€¦ i mean i do answer his subconcious prayerā€¦ how else could i ever found him if he was not praying for my telepathy power to detect him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No she/he wonā€™t. At least I think so. puppet is hb as some people have pointed out. And I 200% agree. Once it wakes up we are Al screwed. This is as mentioned before is only futher evident when you start playing with the gender of the puppet. And a particular shrink scene that I think most people have discovered by now, that point to this theory being true.

3 Likes

What happens if we play with the gender of the puppet?
I remember that Heartbreak shares the gender of the puppet but the eye color of the MC. And for the shrink sceneā€¦ youā€™re referring to the balloon scenes right? What do you think those mean for our puppet and MC?

5 Likes

I donā€™t remember any scene from the doctor, because i chose not to reveal anything ā€¦ as for the puppet, wellā€¦ i will just tell him not to be ungrateful and rude to me, his saviour :-):stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The demo only references hbs gender. No futher details. This is the scene I was referring to. My pupet is female. If male it said ā€œhimā€.

I think a part of hb mind is still there, inside mcs head. Maybe Al of it. Hense the coma. But dormant and not yet awake. As this scene implies.

1 Like

Ahhh I see! That sounds plausible.

And that reference I mentioned was in book one. if you manage to shoot heartbreak, you get to take a look at who it is. Youā€™ll find that their eyes will be the same color as Sidestep.

3 Likes

Ah! Thanks for the information

When you choose certain dialogue options in Book One, you get to see HB. As far as I remember, Heartbreak shares the puppetā€™s gender, but Sidestepā€™s eyes. If the puppet really was Heartbreak, then they should share the same eye color. But you choose that for them at the start.

2 Likes

Hmm. That makes some sense. I was thinking this scene referenced to the person you met in the Heartbreak Incident. I believe they share the same gender tag, at least as far as I have noticed. if youā€™re correct that means we need to be blocking our memories of the event otherwise we could recognize who the puppet really is. There is some delicious irony in possessing the body of the person who is living in our mind.

Looks like I got some replaying to do

Yikes I made a mistake in my earlier comment. Have edited it! I need sleep lol. And I only know the choices I took (as a Balanced MC) for that scene into appear. I can PM them to you if you want!

Itā€™s interesting how HB seems to be an amalgamation of Sidestep and the puppet too.

1 Like

Ironic and brilliant. This is also futher evident that Mc dosent feel the precense of hb, when inside the boddy of puppet. When Mc canā€™t sleep. By the way itā€™s not as much as forgetting as it is pushing the eject button in our minds. And it will be even worse if hollow ground is a telepath. He has our apearence. Imagine a 3 way mental fight.

Yeah please send me, that would be nice. For a faster playthrough

regarding hb. Dose this mean anything.

2 Likes