WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

tsk tsk…

dont assume , you gotta be ‘evil’ to see anything :stuck_out_tongue:

Summary

sidestep didnt become regen , one doesnt become regen . they are made into , molded…birthed…created…whatever .

the mc may not have super heroes speed like say Lady argent , or even herald . But to be able to ‘sidestep’ , that take some fast reflex regardless . so compared to normal human , they still will be faster .

1 Like

@E_RedMark
Ahhhh…my friend , many people told me ignorant is a blessing , we don’t necessary need to “know” anyrhing at all :wink:

So i plan to remain ignorant and not knowing any “Truth” at all… just try to build my own Utopia :-):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

kumbaya mah lord…and so on…:joy:

1 Like

I always thought Sidestep was quite attractive BUT was hiding it under all those clothes and didn’t take too much care of themself to not attract attention??

Summary

Besides, even if you make puppet look like you, when you chose to be friends with Mortum in book 2 and you talk about it with him, you still can say “I know I’m hot…” so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

well I didnt say…

Summary

that mc was fugly or common looking , I said they were generic looking . I mean , they are beautiful…but not the Striking kind of beauty that stand out without make up . y,know ?
since i dont recall anywhere where we rely on make up or anything . So they must have a beauty…just ya know…probably the mc demeanor , clothes…and everything make sure nobody notice it .

thats the puppet though . Make you wonder what are the odds of finding someone who could look like the MC…:thinking:

Regarding the looks of MC , it is actually individual perception … even if MC is considered “ugly” by most people, Lady Argent or Herald may view it differently … :-):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh absolutely… We’re in shape and fine and all that :ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yep. I think I remember reading something akin to “They made sure you looked well.” somewhere in book 1. Maybe not as drop-dead gorgeous as your puppet, but attractive enough for spy-ish work? (Although given their telepathy they can just control people to do what they want lol)

1 Like

How can you not play the ‘evil’ route? lol. Book one is literally about your “rebirth” as a supervillian.

1 Like

Oh… but my MC didn’t kill anyone at all , and i even save Lady Argent from drowning … so i don’t think it was that evil :-):stuck_out_tongue:

I beat up the rangers , but fighters in MMA had been beat up worst … so i think i was cool :wink:

3 Likes

It’s called being merciful. Not “good” xD

4 Likes

Merciful is a virtue :-):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But it proves that my MC is not Evil … not Good but not evil either… Most likely it is considered Neutral, like those Druids in the forest :-):joy:

I think you mean “anti-hero” where you aren’t like the hero’s yet your not a person who does stuff with no remorse

2 Likes

Speaking of looks my David dosent have the best hair and nose. The farm was in a bit of hurry. Time is money, you see.And they dont putt much effort on looks. As long as these re genes do their job, no one cares about their looks. At least no one cared about my model :sob::sob:. and yet it dosent somehow keep orteiga at bay.

Or Anti-Villain ? I mean our MC is considered a villain but possesses the kindness and remorse of a Hero ?? :-):thinking:

3 Likes

Anti-hero, anti-villain either doesn’t exist, means something different, or I’m a idiot and they are the same thing

1 Like

This explenation is very basic:

Anti-Villain a person that pursues undeniably villainous goals, but employs arguably noble methods to achieve them.

Anti-hero pursues a noble goal, though often employs villainous means to reach it

8 Likes

On the regene thing. Just so I get this right:

so sidestep is a regene who had the puppet’s conscience ‘implanted’ causing the puppet to fall into a coma?

No… Lol
@MeltingPenguins

the puppet was already into coma long before sidestep escape , sidestep found the puppet laying in hospital if i am not mistaken … then sidestep consider it as an act of mercy to revive the puppet in order for the puppet to enjoy a life where he/she never has a chance to do so … well allowing the puppet’s physical body to operate actually ensure the body’s cells and metabolisme continue to live, and not regressing … ,

Hence sidestep actually doing a good deed for puppet :slight_smile:

@WeebIRL… yes you are correct, i would think Magneto and the actual Ronan the accuser are classical Anti-Villains

And Morgana in the latest King Arthur Legend of the Sword should be one Anti- Villain if the original plan of 6 movies is implemented :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Of course, from the POV of the puppet if and when they wake up, that’s debatable :wink:

4 Likes