WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 10 november (SPOILER WARNING!)

gender-choice
nonbinary-inclusive
super-powers

still…

make him believe it…or actually beating the crap of him until he really can’t use his power…

Oh decisions decisions…:stuck_out_tongue:

I still think I rather beat the shit out of him…then break his mind…

Well as long as Herald doesn’t get buffed or our MC get nerfed by author. We can beat Herald with our eyes closed. Also just by doing identity reveal to him while we beat him is probably enough to crush his dream and hope.

I’m going to go itachi on his butt…:hugs:

Well in that case you can be partly connected to his brain and amplify the pain of every punch. I do have some mind + physical pain ideas, but they would be inappropriate for this thread. So I’ll just keep them to myself.

not good enough…

beside…revealing one self to him to crush him…

well I hate the fanboy he is…so I wouldn’t go and do that . Cose its almost like you embrace it…‘Oh herald! look its meh! your heroo muahahah’ …

XD look like a fishing pole…

nooo…

I love mah katana thank you , the beauty is already there .

Well I better delete that post before it gets too much attention😂

Some secrets are ment to be kept

Sadistic fucks y’all are…damn…we need love for one and all

Suuuuuuuuure…

I love Ortega :kissing_heart:

but death to the rest of the rangers! :smile: insert here evil laugh

Nein you must not kill anybody!!!

why not ?

Steel never accepted my mc . Lady argent is scary…

and Herald is Bieber!

Ortega is the only light in the darkness…:candle:

Because everyone deserves a chance…show them respect and they will love you…give them a chance…

:wink: you do know…that in the end , we really may just not do what we say right ?

I am with you buddy… You and I are in the same team :wink: We shall erase the Sin of Anger from their mind with our telapthic power … We will forge a world of Serenity together, without anger and without pain :-):yum:

Yessss, we must do it, for the safety of everyone

Indeed we shall… With our superior Telepathy power , we shall create a New Utopia within the border of the city, No war, no violence, no pain , no anger and no fear… Everyone will love each other like a Big Happy Family :-):hugs:

righhhhhht and you be singing Kumbaya…

I just take Bieber down a basement , so his scream of agony don’t cut in your peace loving harmony lolol :joy:

Sweet Jesus so much violence xD Do you guys sometimes feel like… Not killing anyone? Like, ever? Y’all always so angsty… Anyway I caught sudden Julia feels so have some braiding time with the Queen :heart::heart: feel the love guys

Summary

No… Everyone should be singing this :wink: