WIP: Fallen Hero 2: Retribution - updated 27 april 2019 (pre-adult version)

I’ve gone through I think every iteration of it and I’m losing my godamn mind I can’t believe it.Oh my godddd

Oh my god I don’t want to just post a bunch of wig snatched gifs but…

Malin just now

tenor

Time to go adjust my head canons!

1 Like

Oh god what a mood. I’m literally grinning like a fool while typing this, this update got me S H O O K.

Hiding in the bathroom at work like
thank you so much malin the doctor was needed today

24 Likes

Can someone help a bit with the choices needed to get the twist/grand reveal, just in a spoiler-free way? Kind of stumped on this one, though I’m doing my best at trying the different variables and outcomes!

2 Likes

small thing I would like to see. (hidden, as to not ruin the fun for those who just scroll by.)

maybe it is not possible because of lore, and sidesteps model has orange marks, but maybe we, as the player, could choose the color of the barcode-tattoo

I think I triggered it by MC being self-hating, and lowkey suicidal? I also had choice of being a robber and cautious, if that effected it at all.

You’ll definitely know it when you see it.

1 Like

anyone remember…

Summary

the jack thing? I don’t remember who is that

I’m going to put it under spoiler blur just in case. This is just how to unlock the reveal, not what it is.

Play a Sidestep whose motivation is to get their life back - it shows up when you plan the heist against HG’s auction.

edit: @E_RedMark It’s Jake, and I think he was Hollow Ground’s guy who was gambling with Rosie in the bar that one time. He was fighting with some other goon who was losing, you had the option to break it up as your puppet and to do a little gambling of your own.

10 Likes

So that’s it. I knew it all along. Shouldn’t be a surprise everything considered

1 Like

Ahhhhhh…now I remember! Thanx !

Summary

does it count if you don’t gamble ? My puppet went back to the Dr…I mean , the choice is ‘Something weird happen’’ …do you get that if you gamble ? damn…now I outta play book 1 again lol

1 Like

Just out of curiousity, when exactly does “the reveal” happen? Cause I simply continued from my last save, which was around the elevator bit with Argent and onwards. Does it happen earlier?

2 Likes

No, after. If Sidestep’s motivation is to have a normal life, when you are planning the heist to rob Hollow Ground’s auction, Sidestep will think about a particular gadget they want, and why.

4 Likes

It happens after, need to have ‘normal life’ motivation. :slight_smile:

spoiler

Isn’t Dr. Mortum supposed to say the puppet’s name here instead of MC’s? Because there’s no way he could know Cyrus’ name already.

3 Likes

if the blur doesn’t work…you can use ‘Hide details’ instead…

1 Like

Is there a way to get the greyed out option with Ortega?

See’s end of demo has a mini heart attack due to needing more gimme more :joy:

2 Likes

you get the greyed option if you pick ‘‘we had a thing’’ .

Yeah I was surprised by that too. Did we as the puppet give Sidestep’s real name to Dr. Mortum?