(WIP) Era of the Archdemons (Epic/Lovecraftian fantasy) CHAPTER 3 FIRST HALF DONE 6/13/24

Do we not get choose our subclass anymore as a dark knight?

1 Like

I went a different direction in regards to the classes. It was too messy to write.

1 Like

Yea im slowing changing it page by page to be second person.

2 Likes

Slightly disappointing but completely understandable considering you’re already writing routes for four different classes👍🏻

1 Like

Error was fixed.

Anybody know how to get the primal option when customizing the archdemon?

Have to be a burra which is a subrace of the beastmen race.

2 Likes

Elaborate

It was a error when roana showed up. It said vamp variable could not be found. I woke up, reloaded my save and it worked.

Also is the 3 side stories for the memories available? It says one available in early chapter 1 but I didn’t notice it. Great work so far. Awesome mystery and lots of awesome customization. Keep it up.

1 Like

The first fracture will appear in chapter 3.

The second in chapter 5.

The final fracture in chapter 7.

The first half of this game 1-4 is world building.

The second half 5-8, full throttle main plot & ucp.

1 Like

Oh man. Cannot wait to go full throttle. The fractures are crazy interesting and I cannot wait to get behind this mystery. You’ve done great with this. The intrigue is awesome.

Anybody know how to get the Nine tailed beast look?

1 Like

You may as well play as a Burr.

2 Likes

If anyone is curious how the redesigned fractures are set up, the first ones done. It might be too on the nose regarding the mystery, but I mean…there’s two more left.

Also I got rid of beastmen race.

5 Likes

Is there a way to win the tournament with Isa?

Oh man. You son of a gun! that archdragon race looks crazy and the other new ones name sounds even more wild now I’m really excited. Keep it up. You’ve done great!

1 Like

wait what is an azrien look like and what exactly are they… lowkey love the Archdragon by the way looks glorious

1 Like

If you played speck, this is the species that created them.

1 Like

No. you lose no matter what. I had an option where you do but that got scrapped. wasn’t significant.

1 Like

Now I gotta play speck lol and at least you still made us badass even while losing like our guy not fighting was for their lives lmfao.

achdreagon blocked for a reason or is it only for patron ? if yes sad

Probably still WIP. It was just added after beastmen was taken out.

1 Like