MAJOR DEMO UPDATE <3 - WiP: Don't Wake Me Up (with demo)

Post ALL your crappy fanart

4 Likes

Love your game and will certainly love to playtest your more advanced demo

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind. A lot of the work is currently on hold because of my dumb injury, so I may get back to you later.

1 Like

Well sucks but hope u get well soon

Bear with me guys I’m having issues with Dropbox the demo is gonna be down for a while

@dashingdon’s site is a good alternative to dropbox.

1 Like

Ah crap, looks like it may be more complicated than I thought (although I didn’t get an email like that)

Okay demo link should be back… (I’m still struggling to do any typing ever ever with my injury but will let everyone know when it’s better).

… But I can’t edit my original post at the top? The edit button isn’t there?! Is there something I can do about this? I need to post the new link!

Which is this, BTW:
New DWMU link but it’s still the same old demo with no change other than the link name so it’s basically like DWMU: Demo of The Year edition

13 Likes

You can’t edit your posts after a certain time; I think the default is two months. If you @ one of the moderators (which you can do by name, or by using the @ sign with ‘moderators’ after it), though, I’m sure they’d be happy to fix it for you.

2 Likes

You can now summon moderators in general by typing @moderators and whoever is on duty will arrive

@moderators - please turn post 1 into a wiki so the OP can edit it. thank you sirs and madams.

Also, you can ask one of the moderators to make a wiki of your first post so you can edit it. Just add that little tid-bit to @Fiogan instructions. XD

2 Likes

Done.

Done this request as well.

6 Likes

wow… im shocked the link is dropbox and it still work? how did you do that? XD

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! (Although I’m kind of salty that I lost the stat that 3k people had played the demo by the link but oh well)

Although I’m barely keeping on with my work in life because of my injury (and really want answers. Soon.) I am writing a series of short stories (around 1k each) for the Creative Writing class which are based around a prototype for one of DWMU’s other characters. The series is called ‘The Ballad of the Space Poets’… and I was considering posting it here if anyone wanted to read it.

3 Likes

How’ve you managed to get a dropbox link to still work?

@FairyGodfeather it might be because I haven’t updated any of my files other than those in the scenes folder since 2015(?)

Hmm it shouldn’t be. All dropbox links no longer work. Apart from yours it seems. Did you get an email from dropbox saying they were discontinuing the rendering of html like the rest of us?

I’ve not had any email from Dropbox. Am I the chosen one?

19 Likes

Yes! You are the Chosen One!!! And the rest of us are soooo jealous.

16 Likes