(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

I liked seeing more of Lilith, you really get to understand her a lot more in this update!

2 Likes

finished the demo and i loved it, I especially like this Lilith girl. :smirk: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

This update’s neato burrito, my dude.

I’m liking how you pulled off the reveal of your coup with her too. While it’s not amazing or anything, it still feels way more down-to-earth than the ultimatum from before.

Her reaction to said usurping, considering the implications of what she’s going through with her family and what she outright said in previous updates, makes her feel like a far more down-to-earth and human character rather than the fluffy Lilith of versions past.

The slow burn is pretty enjoyable too and the steady shift from grudgingly accepting you as someone she can place even the smallest iota of faith to close friend (or more :eyes:) will make for an interesting read.

She’s not too dissimilar to Medea if you ignore how that would make us the absolute scum in that scenario. Maybe it’s a bit farfetched, idk. I’m just enamored with the concepts of shy, innocent and sweet waifu turned wicked villainess waifu.

While I’d never choose the option myself, I was surprised that there’s no option to actually refuse Lilith’s offer. I guess you could if you were to just refuse her to come with her before that if you even can but I figure a lot of people will hate Lilith at that point and prolly want to beat the everloving hell out of her. W/e tho

I do love all this Lilith content you’re feeding us.
Thank you for slaving away at this for us leeches. Not sure if I said this before but this is one of the few WIPs that I consistently enjoy and wait for besides like, Auralites (hyyyype).
I hope you can continue to grace us with more updates like this. :clap:

Demanding she really be our friend in return for pretending to be friends ought to make for an interesting cat and mouse relationship when we get back to school.

I hope we get the option to call her Lily from now on.

5 Likes

Been quite a while since I played this, but this new version is awesome. So much emotions. :scream: :crazy_face::+1:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that’s good. Building more realistic, three-dimensional characters is something I wanted to push myself to try. I’m happy it shows in some way. The newest version is drastically different from the first! Including Lilith. It’ll be fun to continue to unravel her personality.

Me too !! Those are my favorite kinds of characters. I might even make it so she behaves differently with types of MCs. Like she’d open up more with a patient, emotional MC, but one who she clashes with like a stubborn, unemotional one would see her more aggressive outside most of the time. Honestly, it should be like that with all of the characters. I’ll try, but I suck at coding lol.

I was gonna add it, but I didn’t know if it would make sense. There should be that option though. Along with options to question her more. Or just generally be mean to her lol. I’ll be sure to add that.

LOL. my fav leeches. jk. Without anyone reading this, I would have never put in as much effort as I have. I like making things for people hhhhhhh.

3 Likes

I think the closer you get to her, the more often MC will call her that automatically. I kind of hate that I chose the name Lilith for her. But in the end, it should make sense. I guess there’s also that, when you meet her, she is a Lilith-type character, but if you find friendship in her, she’s just a messed up girl named Lily lol.

2 Likes

Welcome back. :^P I’m glad you like it. It’s changed a ton !!

1 Like

Sure did, and for the better, more connected to the characters, in my opinion. Good writing, I’d say.

6 Likes

I like how mc change from a blank slate to “what-the-fuck-is-going-on” amnesiac :laughing: are we really can’t refuse Lilith’s offer? I followed her just out of curiosity but don’t want anything else to do with her…

typos

I don’t understand what this sentence mean, sorry ._.

hurts

lowercase “a”

pulse

2 Likes

I’m going to add this next update! Don’t worry lol. And thank you for the typos. :blush:

1 Like

Yoo liek typeos? :crazy_face:

…I’ll be leaving now. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

*FOR FINDING the typeos :persevere:

2 Likes

I was kind of looking for something like “ok. if you give me a kiss I accept your offer” I know, I can’t get my mind out of the gutter but what can I say? I like a mean girl idk

That being said, i’m not a huge fan of Leo (sorry). He is a nice guy BUT it’s just too much, in my opinion. Also would be nice to interact with Theta more. Let us have some girls night or something damn! Maybe it’s just my homo side speaking but hey, I think she could be a lot of fun to interact with. For real.

Also mom’s is pretty cool. I don’t know why you don’t like her? She’s a good mom and gosh she’s so sweet I love her.

4 Likes

Yah Theta is the real deal if you know what I mean :smirk:

I think I know what you mean. The first time I read the name I giggled a little bit. The name is very similar to “breasts” in my mother tongue

3 Likes

Tbh I’d be lying if I said the thought didn’t cross my mind. I pretty much immediately discarded it though, since I already felt like MC is a little too okay with everything that’s going on. I figured having romantic feelings at that time would be too fast for MC to even process. Uhhhh but everything’s kind of happening fast anyway.

Is one kiss a fair deal? I feel like you could get more from her. :innocent:

Uhhhhhh I’ve been meaning to say this for a while but I forget; I’m really bad at expressing my emotions. Uh and at interacting with other humans. So if any interactions between characters is one of the weirdest things you’ve ever read, that’s why lmao! Things will probably continue to come off as awkward or unnatural!

There’s also the fact that it’s impossible for me to fathom a male having feelings like what lol? They… have emotions? So Leo’s off to me too. I’ll add lots more opportunities for MC to tell him to back off. And also probably calm him down a notch.

i’ve never been so happy about anything in my entire life. when i birth my first child, it will not top this significant moment. i hear angels singing from the tops of mountains. the wolves howl too. the entire animal kingdom surrounds me to rejoice this day. this will go down in history.

Wait, what language is that? I didn’t know that. Doesn’t the symbol have something to do with math? :joy:

5 Likes

Theta in Greek is a letter, word and a number. Most Americans know it from math, college students know it as a word (Greek housing, Panhelenic housing).

2 Likes

At least in Spanish it looks like it’s pronunced the same as a more…crude word for breast but I looked at several videos in English of people saying the word and it does not sound the same :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same thing in Portuguese lol .The first time I read her name I gave a little giggle like a schoolgirl. Guess there are some things we never quite mature :yum: .

4 Likes