(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

idk if I’ll ever be happy enough with it to stop working on it haha ;^0

Pretty much. She’s competitive and likes being a leader. And she likes being better than the MC lol // also your plan of using the Hunt to get closer to Lily might just work…

5 Likes

Reading reminds me of SAO:Alternative ep12.:wink:

:fox_face:

Also whats the prize?
hope its ice cream . :thinking:

2 Likes

I think the price is Laptop… no big deal, i don’t think both me and Lilith need it, but we join the hunt with different agenda… :wink:
Oh how are you doing lately buddy?

Finally got around to playing chapters 2 and 3. I feel like this version of the game is a slower burn compared to the previous version. I have no problems with that, just something I noticed. We still kinda have no idea what is up with the Spirits (seems the MC is not even entirely convinced they are real). Anyways, enjoyed both chapters!
Unsurprisingly Lilith betrayed the MC. I wonder when we can start to turn things around with her!

1 Like

Dont you ever say that about my son, thanks.

i think thats because people used to be omg its the divina and now they are like divina? idk her, i think balance would be good some people will still be awed while others will be like cool, what do you want a cookie or something

so far so good, slow burn in this case works better and yes things feel a little confused, but thats because the mc is confused, we can always learn moreas the mc reads more or there could be glossary or something

2 Likes

ice cream is better

dont underestimate the ice cream

…so you want different flavors :thinking:

better than usual, not that much worse than normal? i think?

At first i thought he just, somehow turned normal( as normal as he can be)
but then there is that scene when he says " she pinched me" and i was like i wanna punch this guy so much …
@aequa can Lily punch him?
or kick him?

in
the
nuts.
?

1 Like

you’re going to have to fight me first leave my bb alone :sweat::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I don’t know if the prize is a laptop this year. It might just be ice cream. That does sound cooler…

!! yay !! Towards the early-middle-ish part of the game is when you can start to befriend her! At least that’s how it is in my plans. I’m not entirely sure yet.

i love him but i know some people hate his guts lmao

!! That’s a good idea !!

nO she cannOT. It’s hard confronting scary people. I’m proud of him. Does he seem more toned down now though? I guess more of his anxiety is being put on himself instead of the MC like in the old version… you at least want to punch him less now, right? :innocent:

yup.
tree whole chapters and i only total felt like punching him once. :blush:

have to beat him up a bit so he grow some backbone ಠ_ಠ
instead of backdown when people pinch him.

like some people should act like MC is a celebrity or mafia boss while others (like saro) dont give a shit? :thinking:

also what exactly mean to be divinus now?

dont know if this was alreary asked(too lazy to check) if so, sorry(dont feel sorry at all…)

like, in the old demo we used to be some kind of higher power or something right? And now some lowly petty professor has the aldacity to scold MC, of all people, for doozing off :roll_eyes:. Who that guy thinks he is, MC can only wonder.:sleepy:

1 Like

Well… Lilith doesn’t need to win the ice-cream then, i could buy her all ice cream that she can eat … i was worry she would ask for a diamond , but ice cream is not going to be a problem :wink:

I like strawberry :smile:

That is awesome !!! another day’s better is another day’s gain … while anxiously waiting for another tomorrow :slight_smile:

I am actually imagining when Lilith wants to punch Leo, Leo would say " Wait … just don’t punch the face ok ? " :smile:

or maybe another pet ? Lilith already got Mice and Cat (according to her old background ) , perhaps it is time for a puppy ?

oh and @Hearts , i am reading WolfHeart you recommend , will gives comment later on, thanks buddy :grin:

2 Likes

wondering how the f*ck i missed this

I can totally imagine this scene. (>ლ)

Dog
Great
:triumph:

2 Likes

Gonna be honest. Lilith with a bunch of pets is such a great image and would deepen the character imo!

3 Likes

You meant like this ? Lilith with her new pet :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Leo picks his battles is all. He knows Lilith could kick his ass. Plus he’s too much of a lawful good to fight anyone. He’ll take getting pinched and whine about it lol. He does need to find some courage though. I was hoping that by the end of the game, he’ll have come out a stronger person. Perhaps by then he will be less… punchable, lmao.

It means the same thing it meant before! Someone who has a connection to the Spirits. The only thing that’s different is that I’m now assuming there’s more than one. Which is what changed the reaction of students a bit.

This does sound adorable… redeemed Lilith with a bunch of pets and being happy for once - wow i’m crying. MC should get her a puppy when they become friends. Though she’s more of a cat person. Plus you can’t really have pets inside the Academy… it’s still precious.

accurate

3 Likes

I am seriously thinking how did Lilith charm her new pet ? I want to play with her pet if Lilith promise she won’t allow her “Big Pet” to slap my face :astonished:

This is under the cat family too ?

1 Like

I am more of a cat person, so getting Lilith a cat is definitely a great idea :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

As if they would find out :stuck_out_tongue:

GReat ideia :triumph:

she doesnt necessarily need to redeem herself to love animals though.

Its my money, ill can buy a dog if i want.
Lily wont be mean to a cute inocent better than humans puppy, she is not that much bad.
Right?

Also are Lilith and MC still ex-friends? Why she hates mc so much now? its still that divinus things? Arent divinus more common now?

Is there a rule regarding how many divinus can a school have? Where is that “strange”(understatement) principal?

What about mc’s Family and that bitch?

What about the teasing/annoying Lilith, are there going to be opportunities? Like in that scene after the test after my mc tell her he is not sure who to be mad at. When she running off, that would be the perfect moment to say something. :joy:

1 Like

What? what gives you the idea of Lilith “hates” MC ? :thinking: Lilith said She is trying to be nice to MC and she Grin when meeting MC

Well, Lilith is competitive but i really don’t think there was any hatred from her ? :astonished:

1 Like

If there are multiple Divinus now, why was Lilith still replaced by the MC? I would assume that both of them could share the title if she was already a Divinus before the MC arrived.

1 Like

Well, from the original storyline ( the old version ) , Divinus is specifically for those who has the power to contact / link with the Spirits ( both the SIX and Chaos ) and the real Divinus actually has power to unleash to his/her foes :slight_smile:

In the old version, It was said that Lilith trick everyone into believing she was Divinus , but she actually don’t possess any power … Hence when MC (the real Divinus) appear and demonstrate his/her power , it was easily exposed that Lilith was a charlatan … sort of like a fortune teller meets the real Saint :wink:

3 Likes