(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

Any one else imagining Eric singing to Lilith outside her window and her yelling and throwing stuff at him?

15 Likes

That would be a memorable scene

4 Likes

I would definitely sing in front of Lilith’s house if i have a great voice , for what our hearts remember stays…Forever on a song we play , Keeping the fire bright…From another time and place :wink:

Perhaps you should try this as well … i am sure it could work well for you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah…but then they won’t be Dark Stalker :laughing:

5 Likes

Yeah, I would just sing in a creepy tone just out of her sight. An maybe narrate her actions every once in a while.

3 Likes

Later after I finish my morning class, I am genuinely surprise to notice Lilith waiting for me at the same bench we departed earlier …

Eric : " Don’t tell me you were waiting for me…Lilith ? "

Lilith : " Not to say i am not grateful for your help and promise Eric… But …had you ever wonder why i came back to ask for your help after i treat you miserably ? Had you ever doubt yourself for wanting to help me and reconciling with me ? I did warn you we are just “pretending” to be friends and you have to bear your own risks for my future action :smiling_imp: "

Eric : " We all have doubts …Questions about choices and whether Is this what we want . There are so many considerations to take …, Many strings going opposite directions , of course there is also fear of mistakes that threaten to black out everything . But the most beautiful thing we have is a light that shines brightly , which live inside of us …A compass that lights up our night . They know nothing of you Lilith…They have no answers , It is only you who have …There are so many ways to go …Many goals that can be reached if you dare believe that you have what it takes … And my compass shows that i should believe in you "

Lilith : " Interesting Poet Eric…but you are the one need to help me find that compass within myself … :smiling_imp: "

2 Likes

Lilith : "Da faq you talking about? My earrings’ missing help me find them doofus!

4 Likes

That is actually very cute… i would be more than happy to help Lilith find her earrings , or perhaps she just want me to buy her a new ones ? :thinking: I know Christmas is coming , perhaps this is an indication of her christmas present ??

2 Likes

I’m still wondering how Christmas is a thing in this game. You’d think I would have replaced it with some kind of Spirit holiday… I really haven’t considered where other religions fit in with this lmao.

Btw I think I’m going to update the demo with the new first chapter some time soon, just so you guys have something while I continue to work on… everything else lol. I’m temporarily taking the current demo down though! :^0 sorry I am a slow worker okay I am a human slug thank you

5 Likes

The celebrate christmas in japan you know.
Not like western christmas at all, still its callD CHristmas. Soooo…
Make it more like valentines and call it christmas. :blush:

:fox_face:

2 Likes

Well… you can let MC to dress as a santa clause , then climb up to Lilith’s window and drop a present to her room… So that Lilith will feel she is not forget or abandon by Santa Clause , anything that will make Lilith happy again :blush:

2 Likes

can think o a lot of ways this would go wrong.

:fox_face:

5 Likes

What can go wrong ? :thinking:

Everyone likes present and Santa clause right ? :smile:

1 Like

Everything, according to Murphys law

2 Likes

But 2 wrongs equal to 1 Right :smile:

i just need to make sure only two things will go wrong, then it will becomes one thing Right :grin:

From experience, no it does not, only in mathematics with + and -

1 Like

Well then I might be the rightest person of all

2 Likes

Depend on whether the number of your wrongs are in odd or even numbers :wink:

But even if you had 1000 wrongs, it will all contribute to ONE Right :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: something like 1000 negatives equal to one positive , there won’t be any "Rightest " :smile:

2 Likes

That’s not fair…
Dis why I hate math :triumph:

3 Likes

hello it is me can you believe it

It’s been so long since I’ve updated anyone here whoa. I thought I’d post something even though there’s still no new content. I’m getting further into the second draft (Did I ever tell anyone I finished the first draft? I don’t remember…) and I think I like it. Uh, I’m staying away from rereading anything right now so maybe it sucks who k n o w s.

I’m done with the beginning portion of the game… sort of. I haven’t really branched things out yet. I mean like two months ago I said I’d be posting a demo soon lmao. Uh, it’s gonna happen, I swear. Things have been going really well, so I think as soon as I figure out the middle part of the writing, I’ll feel okay with posting a few of the new first chapters. I just don’t want to post anything that I know I’m going to take down again in a few months… coughs.

thanks 4 being patient i’m bad @ posting updates woooo :fireworks:

16 Likes