(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

Does that include emotionally?

This is more how I picture you with Lilith except with less crying.

3 Likes

The story of me and Lilith will be like this …my evolution from childhood with Lilith till i am grown up (forget about her) , facing the chaos spirit and lost but re-discover the memory with Lilith, facing my battle once again with Lilith’s help…and save by Lilith in the end once again :wink:

0.40 was the separation between me and Lilith… 1.04 was the lure of me from the chaos spirit… 1.28 was when before the last moment of my battle, i remember a scatter memory of Lilith’s Heart…1.30 was my losing battle with the chaos spirit and my soul slowly returning to my childhood memory…2.03 was when i re-discover Lilith’s memory and re-embracing her before rising to my battle once again…2.32 was when Lilith herself re-embrace her childhood memory with me right after i perish together with the chaos spirit, Hence Lilith embark on her quest to retrieve / rescue me and in 2.54 we manage to find each other again :blush: :smile:

"Our heart has been united as one
No one can stop us
This is our destiny
We feel the power flowing through us
Why are we so scared ? We’re not alone
Free your emotions and scream from your heart
It rouses now feel that you’re alive "

After pushing you off a cliff

“If that’s all it takes to knock you over, you’ve got a lot of work to do, little Divinus.”

4 Likes

Lilith won’t push anyone off the cliff … Lol

Her act may be a bit of Deviance , but there is always kindness/goodness in her deviant act… , Lilith’s behaviour should be consider as Positive Deviance , whose uncommon but successful behaviors or strategies enable her to find better solutions to a problem … Well, currently Lilith’s problem is how to improve her image and go back home for Christmas , hence her uncommon but effective methods of pleading us for help is merely a positive deviant act :wink:

1 Like

Does deviance mean Devil-ish?

Hey she’s looking out for you, you should be more prepared next time someone pushes you off a cliff! :wink:

Yeah try a playthrough and act like an Ahole towards her then we’ll see how deviant she is :laughing:

1 Like

Hey…Hey… With Lilith looking after me by my side , i don’t even have to worry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:… But i get what you meant, so Lilith push me a bit and then pull me back by my collar , that is fun :smile:

Now why would i do that to my only childhood friend ? :wink:

1 Like

Lilith is just a cute combination of Tsundere and Yandere! More Tsundere than Yandere, obviously, but it’s that potential that she really might kill you that adds to her charm :wink:

I still personally think that she’s been playing an act so that her mother doesn’t flip on her, but really she’s still that little girl we knew and loved as kids, with us as her only true friend.

7 Likes

i think that bi-her mother brainwashed her?

:fox_face:

2 Likes

Exactly… that’s the exact definition of Deviance Act :smile:
Norms are rules and expectations by which members of society are conventionally guided. Deviance is an absence of conformity to these norms… Lilith’s behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards. that’s doesn’t mean she is a bad person… Lilith is still that childhood friend we play with , who offer us her toys and food… as she also remind us of that fond memory, her behaviour is a bit strange but ultimately she still keep us at her heart even though our pre-amnesia self had chosen to abandon her :slight_smile:

I don’t think so … it was written that Lilith was acting to be cold to us in order to avoid her mother’s suspicion …

1 Like

I don’t think that’s how it played out. I think that we made a deal that we would both pretend, so that she won’t get in trouble with her mother. I think that we actually used to have interactions with her out of sight of snooping eyes pre-amnesia, and the only reason we’ve avoided her post incident is because our ‘friends’ don’t know of the deal so they think we’re actually rivals, when in truth we are very close friends…and possibly romantic partners.

2 Likes

That’s an absolutely awesome hypothesis !!! It could be the case , i also wondering how was it possible that we can abandon Lilith in the first place ? I had chosen to beg Lilith to forgive me whole day , so it could be that she finally forgive us and laid out a plan to trick her mother and the whole school… to act that we were fighting but secretly we were contacting each other , it could also be that we got hurt while protecting Lilith from the Chaos spirit, that’s why Lilith was worried about us when we woke up from our coma… she most probably secretly visit us in the middle of the night…
So when we recover, Lilith was frantically helping us to recover memory about her … i had mentioned that Lilith’s scratching and kicking us was just an attempt to trigger our sense in remembering her, apparently it work… we were able to recover memory of our childhood friendship :slight_smile:

Feel free to point out evidence against my interpretation, but my understanding so far is that Lilith came to hate us after we actively ruined her as spirit talking person (I forgot the title…). At the very least we betrayed and hurt her.

3 Likes

There was no mentioning of Lilith actually hating us, there were scene where she cried and plead to us… and of her performing some deviant act outs of frustration , i really don’t think those were hateful intention :slight_smile:

We didn’t ruin her , because we were the only actual Divinus …Lilith had been misguided into believing herself as a Divina , not our fault and certainly wasn’t her fault too… Well, i certainly didn’t chose the option of “betraying” her , i tried to explain to her and consider Lilith as my ONLY friend :wink:

After i woke up from the coma, all my chosen action had been leaning towards reconciling with Lilith…including accepting Lilith plead for help :smile:

No one know what happen before we enter coma, it could be as @Lycanthromorphic mentioned, where us and Lilith had a secret lovers pact that conceal from everyone else…
or we could had indirectly hurt her…
But most importantly is , what we plan to do from now on…which i intend to continue our childhood friendship :blush:

I do support reconciling with Lilith (so far she is my favorite RO) although so far I still believe that any friendship between you two was when you and her and the whole Divinus issue. Leo also mentioned how pre amnesia you was a jerk, so for me it does not seem like a stretch that jerk you would have ruined everything with Lilith, destroying her claims as Divina (the conversation with the Principle and other conversations hinted to me that she at least claimed to be Divina at a point) and then being a jerk and kinda not caring for her at all or attempting to mend bridges.

3 Likes

Well… there were many hypothesis about what actually happen before we went into coma, but i mostly accept that i was not a good person…and perhaps like you mention , may be a jerk…

that’s why i didn’t over react when Lilith scratch me and then gave me a kick …if my MC was a jerk pre-amnesia , i would think that Lilith’s frustration on me was minimal … and the way how Lilith still gave me some “encouraging” but cryptic words shows that she somehow still care for us right? and the way Lilith calmly plead our aid in helping her to regain her image and returning home for Christmas also show that she never hated us as much as most thought … Especially if the general perception that i was a jerk, why would Lilith want to pretend to be a friend of a jerk to help her regain her image ? So it could be as @Lycanthromorphic mentioned, Lilith never left us all along … She was just looking for an excuse to help us returning to her ? but the question is , did we sort of betray her back then? If what Leo stated was true where we were a jerk … then the story is not about us reconciling to Lilith at all ? It should be that we are attempting a redemption road ourselves to return back to Lilith? :slight_smile:

Now after reading your post , i just feel that Lilith is just too kind and compassionate to us … even if we had been horrible to her, she still secretly hoping we could be her only childhood friend once again :blush:

We’re amnesiac, messing with us right now when we can’t even remember family is not cool. And two, by the flashbacks it shows that we may have been nice to her in which case it goes back to being her fault entirely.

Because they’re Jesus. I mean she wasn’t particularly nice as Jesus, so her image isn’t much to regain in the first place. Heck at this point I think us being a jerk was her influence anyway.

I feel like you’re just deluding yourself…

5 Likes

But… Story isn’t about us its about the Chaos gods v Nice gods

Why does she not have any other friends except MC?

3 Likes

I have been dreaming
but who can deny,
it’s the best way of living ?
between the truth and the lies.
I wish to see.
I’ll come into Lilith’s world,
see through her eyes.
I’ll try to understand,
before i lose what i hold on her :blush:

While others are the heart of stones, only MC has an Empathy within his :wink:
When lies turn into truth only MC will sacrificed for her,
Can’t tell the reasons but I did it for Lilith anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

even Theta?

From what you say it seems like Lily is more obsessed than in love with MC

Like Rose is with Charlie in Two and a half man

5 Likes

Blasfemy :face_with_monocle:

Nice?:smirk:

Most of the people here are certain of it.

Yup cant comprehend

Mc wasnt that nice a jesus aswell. he is kinda shunned and feared. I wonder what Lily darling wants…

MC is the only one she is willing to make herself bearable to (does this make sense?)

:fox_face:

1 Like