(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

You really based a lot of your post on a hypothetical car…

Hopefully Leo doesn’t rely on Dante to decide whats good and whats not.

3 Likes

Well… that car was a message …a sign from heaven that help us to redeem ourselves , and to gather our very own “chosen ones” :wink: Oh… and of course to reconcile with Lilith :blush:

That song was awesome !!! :smile:

1 Like

Why can’t he be the one crushing on us after we saved him? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Well… i was actually profiling the personality and character of the four ROs based on their appearances within the story , and then design circumstances of their encounter with us… Theta, my perception ( as i also mentioned above) is more of a puppy-love kind of RO who hang on and loyal to us, this amount of crush on us…logically only occur if we had done something that totally melted her heart, that’s the reason i design the circumstance where we save her from a car accidental , which result on her holding out to us as hero :slight_smile:

Leo… based on his involvement from the beginning where he tried to arrange everything for us(accommodation and transport included), and in an attempt to shield us from all kind of gossips… had demonstrate his willingness to be our 2nd in command or first lieutenant , in this case …since we are the Divinus with Divine power , our 2nd in command should be either a prophet or disciple …which i felt disciple is more “romantic” to be an RO :slight_smile:

Well…i don’t think it really matter how we met all our four “chosen ones” , who one day…one of them “may” become our love interest , most important is to give them a logical and (adorable ) background which distinguish from one another … In fact it is very obvious that , all four of our chosen ones have a crush on us, now it is just up to us to pick our own choice of love interest :slight_smile:

Of the four … Theta and Leo seem to be the loyal “positive” love interest ( one male and one female )

while Lilith and Saro will be the unpredictable "Rival " type of love interest (one male and one female)

and hey …since @Dark_Stalker had chosen “Holding out for a Hero” to represent Theta
i will choose a song to represent Lilith too…my choice will be "Memories " by Within Temptation

In this world you tried
Not leaving me alone behind
There’s no other way
I’ll pray to the gods, let him stay

The memories ease the pain inside
Now I know why…

All of my memories
Keep you near
In silent moments
Imagine you’d be here
All of my memories
Keep you near
The silent whispers, silent tears

Made me promise I’d try
To find my way back in this life
I hope there is away
To give me a sign you’re okay
(Give me a sign)

Reminds me again
It’s worth it all
So I can go home

All of my memories
Keep you near
In silent moments
Imagine you’d be here
All of my memories
Keep you near

Together in all these memories
I see your smile
All the memories I hold dear
Darling, you know I love you till the end of time

All of my memories
Keep you near
In silent moments
Imagine you’d be here
All of my memories
Keep you near
All of my memories

hey @ParrotWatcher , why don’t you pick a song to represent Leo too ? :wink:

2 Likes

Hey! I only put that out because of a line you said…

2 Likes

Ahhh… i think Theta and you are meant to be together :grin:

since you dislike Lilith…you should definitely hang on to Theta :smile:

2 Likes

Hi. This is a large post i’M SO RRY. Also sorry for not replying very fast. I think I finished writing Part Two. Also there are a thousand posts. I didn’t even think that could happen. I didn’t even know there was that much to talk about lmao.

Anyway. A couple of thingies-

Leo does not like Lilith. Theta could possibly tolerate Lilith but would not be having fun. Saro is not a big fan. Lilith’s a big fan of Saro. He’s not easy to manipulate, which just makes it a game to her. Probably sees Leo as a possible pawn, since he’s kind of gullible. Lilith and Theta are opposites but I think Lily might look up to her to some degree. She has everything Lilith wants.

No, I’ve given that to Theta. It suits her better. It’s more like tough-love instead of being fawned over. I was being stubborn and didn’t want to give the caring trait to a girl. Which is wrong. Girls are allowed to care about their friends. So are boys. It just works better on Theta.

Theta is the oldest sibling of four. She’s just caring naturally anyway. Leo has never had to take care of anyone, is always second-guessing himself, and barely knows how to take care of himself. He’s still disciplined, but he’s not the type to look after others that closely. Leo’s “mother-like” trait came from me knowing that he’s an anxious person and using it wrong.

Also I don’t know anything about Batman so I’ll just stand over here. On the side. Where no one can question me and my Batman knowledge. I’m not here.

Ehhh, even when Lily is on your side, she’d probably rather see you get in trouble instead of going out of her way to defend you…

Her goals and intentions are warped. She’s basically been trained to believe that if she’s not perfect, she’s worthless. If she’s Divina, she can’t be criticized for not trying hard enough. It’s perfection to her.

Mentioning that was mostly to get MC to feel bad for her lol. I think it worked on Eric a lil too much. <3

At this point, Theta’s the loyal one. But she expresses disagreement with MC making Chaotic choices. I suppose she’s giving MC a second chance. She won’t tolerate them if they go back to pre-amnesia MC.

Leo’s kind of just along for the ride to see how things turn out. Saro isn’t the most loyal to MC after their past behavior. He’s loyal to Leo and Theta. That doesn’t mean he’d betray MC though. He’d never use a secret against someone, even if he didn’t like them. But his trust can be earned.

That’s an interesting way to look at them actually. I’ve never thought of Saro as a rival, though he is unpredictable. I think. The information you guys have on the characters is a lot different from the information I have on them now lol. I have to go back and update old chapters so that everything’s consistent.

3 Likes

What ??? Really ??? I really thought Leo is looking up to MC, he was the one who tried so hard to make arrangement for us… i can’t believe he just ride along with us :slight_smile:

Honestly, my MC (at least the current one ) doesn’t afraid of being exposed of any secret at all, in fact i might even welcome it… because this will be the perfect time to analyse your potential friends and enemies , only in our desperate hours that we can lure our enemies from their hiding :wink: and of course learn who are the truthful ones as well …

Theta is sweet … i hope i can give her something special that can remind me of my current self, should i go back to pre-amnesia evil self… :slight_smile:

Will Theta give up on me so fast should i somehow go back to pre-amnesia self ??

I must constantly remind Lilith that she is Perfect in my eyes , there is nothing more she needs to prove to me…
Hope you will allow MC an option to remind Lilith of her childhood self with MC , to let her remember how innocence and kind she used to be, i think there is a memory scene where Lilith chase after me right? That was just too sweet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is Leo not the cute, anxious, nice, caring, loyal one any more? :disappointed:

1 Like

Makes more sense, leo seemed kinda detached sometimes, its was kinda unnerving and a bit repulsive like he would just turn mother-mode on and off.
Nonetheless i ll wait to read before forming an opnion.

@Dark_Stalker Leo is indeed the anxious one.

:eyes:

coughs Delusional.:slightly_frowning_face:

Mostly? :smirk:

But i’m chaotic …:cry:

Thats kinda smart…

Although shes not exactly perfect (dont care), i second that. :blush:

:fox_face:

2 Likes

Hey! Not so close! I was in this corner first!

I call thirds! I love my Lilith. I don’t care what anyone else says!

5 Likes

Meh, I need to see her backstory but being the nicest so far has eared some browny points.

I don’t dislike her, I just don’t think she’s a nice person and won’t become one either and I’m ok with that.

Looks like Lilith it is.

“Nobodies perfect except Jesus”

“Worship me”

3 Likes

Yeah… i agree, Lilith has such charisma and charm to unify people of different personality into a common cause, she must be an Angel :blush:

I agree with you, Theta is just so nice to everyone …even to Lilith, just like @aequa mentioned, Theta seems tolerate with Lilith’s behaviour … and Lilith was said to be " look up to Theta " ? Hmmm, will it means that Lilith wants to learn from Theta regarding how to be nice to people ? :blush:

Perfect is just a perceptive “term” , anyone can be perfect as long as we think that “someone” is perfect :slight_smile:

i kind of keep slipping off the face of the earth sorry

I mean you’d have to do a lot wrong, but at some point she gives up. And Chaotic’s probably not the right word. You won’t be penalized for being Chaotic. Being rude to her or any of the others will just make her realize it’s not worth being friends with you anymore.

He’s still all of those things! Just hopefully not overwhelmingly protective without a reason to be. he still a cinnamon roll tho :raised_hands:

5 Likes

And Theta’s back to being the probable romance.

So I have to be nice to traitor Leo?

2 Likes

:yum:

Uh, I mean, will he still be protective when he does have a reason? :worried:

Well…if you really doesn’t trust Leo, you can still be nice to him right ? :slight_smile:
There was no sign that Leo will betray us … so yeah, we should be nice to him …
For me, since i can love Lilith … i can definitely becomes Leo’s buddy :grin:

I won’t be rude to Theta, how can anyone be rude to her ? :thinking: like i mentioned, since i can love Lilith, i can be nice to anyone … others mean that i must be nice to other students as well right ? No problem … i just greet everyone i meet in the school " Good Morning " and " How are you " , i am even willing to carry the teacher’s books :slight_smile:

and here to continue my fanfic about how Lilith could save my MC from the Chaos spirit… one night, during my sleep …the Chaos spirit invade my dream and success in luring me to a forest and trap me there, out of desperation and with my last power, i send out a distress call into Lilith’s dream …because she is the one with the closest bond with me since small, after receiving my vision in her dream … Lilith decides to suit up and wander into the deep forest in search of her childhood friend …

1 Like

burps you don’t have to be nice to anyone, she’ll just get triggered if you attack him. You could decide not to be his friend and she wouldn’t have a problem with that though.

I think so!

i’m shook that lilith is the one that’s saving you in these. i love ur fanfics lol <3

6 Likes

I think it is based on my MC’s personality ( who is sort of happy go lucky after recovering from amnesia) and Lilith’s no nonsense attitude , she is brutal but honest …remembering how she advice me after scratching and kicking me …she said something like " If that’s all it takes to knock you over, you’ve got a lot of work to do, little Divinus."
Based on Lilith’s tone , she seems really caring and sincere of my well beings … Perhaps she was aiming to toughen me up as well, naturally i am calling Lilith for help if i get into trouble :blush:
red%20hood