(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

Honestly… I love lillith. And the scratch…, she just is trying to jog our early memories of her so we know her true self and motivations as to why she’s so ‘mean’ to us

3 Likes

just passing through to remind ya’ll of your obligation to mother Russi—the fanclub

LILITH FANCLUB NOW RECRUTRING!

Business card

LilithFanclub

Lilith when she was a child

img-thing

My 1 MC when he was a child

9 Likes

I think the movie is call “Son of Batman” … the whole movie was taken down, so i can only paste stand alone clips

Talia said " I am the only one who can bite you " …similar to Lilith’s " I am the only one who can scratch you " ? :wink:

I think Lilith is more “kind” as compare to Heather of Zombie Exodus :slight_smile:

while i was eating breakfast , Heather brought a bowl and place it on the table … then without warning she slap my face till my spoon fly away , i ask her " Why you slap me for " ? Heather was silence for 10 seconds before murmuring something, then sit next to me …knee touching mine and just eat her breakfast … well, Heather was angry that i didn’t save her brother the other night … [/spoiler] in another scene [spoiler] Heather apparently lock me up in a closet, so that she can clear off zombies of the house herself…before letting me out

In Lilith’s case, she was only angry because i didn’t allow her to become a Divinus … Both Lilith and Heather love the protagonist in a unique way… most importantly , although they might “hurt” the protagonist occasionally … they are also fiercely loyal to us :slight_smile:

Hmmmm… perhaps you should try to reconcile with your girl friend by pleading her to accompany you celebrate Christmas back at your home ? Just tell her that you need her help in order not to break your parents’ heart , promise her you will still regard her as friend if she insist to break up with you after that :slight_smile:

Everyone should love Lilith :blush:
@Logan3000x

Just a reminder … @#$% = Help , Lilith was telling everyone " Would you Kindly Help yourself " :wink:

Lilith treat me very kind… especially if you had read the deleted chapter :wink: :hugs:
The scratch and the kick only meant she still miss me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You realize Talia drugged and raped Batman. That scene is her trying to drop their child on him, one he doesn’t even know existed.

7 Likes

Batman did said it wasn’t that bad and he kind of love Talia too … He also saves Talia later on and brought her back from death , he loves her :slight_smile:

Obsessed much?

(20 chars)

1 Like

Then in the next movie she revealed she cloned their son and sent him to capture Batman. Then proceeded to brainwash him to break his sacred rule of no killing. When that doesn’t work she tries to kill him and their son because she can just clone another one.

That doesn’t excuse anything she did :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Also he was drugged he can’t remember anything to have loved it.

8 Likes

I would say it was “Half-Measured” Love, Batman doesn’t love Talia enough to want to stay with her, but loves her enough to want to bring her back to life :wink: the following clips will show how Talia killed by Deathstroke and brought back to life via Lazarus Pit…

I don’t think Talia had ever wanted to kill Batman… In this clip, Talia said that She had loved Batman for the past 12 years , as twisted as she was…she always wanted to bring Batman together with her, but not her passion, not the death of her father and not even the birth of their son manage to bring him to her side … But perhaps in death , she will have Batman’s love ( starting 2.00 )

Luckily for us… Lilith is perhaps the much gentler and kinder version of Talia :slight_smile:

Catwoman has something to say about that and Vikki… wonder woman… and movie batgirl… saying that to a playboy is not a good idea.

Anyway Damian was raised with Talia and is canonically more bloodthirsty than the other robins butting heads with everyone.

I forgot about this, is that the standard Damian or just this movie’s?

Since when? I haven’t seen her defend us.

I really think Heather was way more justified. Heck I think she had an under reaction.

Pleading is not my thing, and the Lilith method seems to have won over you so I should try it as well right?

3 Likes

Yeah and Lily was just pissed that she didn’t get to be a Divina :unamused:

4 Likes

Heather never hit my mc as far as I can remember so no, Lilith is worse :angry:

I think thats how it goes for all of them. They just gloss it over in the comics like it’s not important he was raped.

@Eric_knight No that’s in the next movie. She may love him buts it’s a sick twisted love. She straight up clones their son and trys to kill the original because he’s not good enough and doesn’t do what she wants. Batmans true love is Catwoman she may steal buts she’ll always have his back no matter what that’s why they’re getting married in the comics now.

3 Likes

Typical problem with media. Rape of male victims gets played down and in many cases narratives don’t even recognize it as rape. It’s a problem. Wished it wasn’t as prevalent… it’s already difficult enough for male victims of rape to deal with it without media pretending that their rape could not be possible/real (also because it also plays into the social norms that advertise this ideas like “strong manly men can’t be forced” or “how is it rape if she was pretty”. It’s fucked up basically and needs to change).

But I’m a bit confused that this thread seems to become a batman discussion thread… careful to not go off the rails to much :wink:

9 Likes

Yeah just when I saw the Talia clip I just had to say something about that twisted version of love he’s talking about. Also they do that alot in comics back then where they just gloss it over or handle it horribly.

6 Likes

Lilith’s method that won me over was the one she plead for my friendship in order to help her go back celebrate Christmas with her family :wink: That’s the reason why i suggested it to you too :smile:

Her earlier behaviour of kicking and scratching me only succeeded in amusing me and making me wondering about her justification … it was her sincere pleading that completely melted me, and after our agreement …the following encounters were all cosy interaction … so honestly , attempt the pleading part for your case :slight_smile:

Well… in my fanfic , Lilith did save me from the burly thugs :blush:

Well… her brother was the one trying to kill me since day one, not saving him from River’s blade was perhaps a blessing in disguise…because of Heather, i can’t and won’t shoot him :slight_smile: But i agree that Heather was ultra forgiving when she only gave me a big slap , but continue to stay truthful with me :blush:

You act violently
Girlfriend calls police

Just showing everybody your off-limits or that shes the boss or something.

damian is a jerk, that little piece of shit betrays batman in injustice

She accused us of a lot of things thought…

Thats very intersting… :thinking:

Did she actually say anything about celebrations?

my MC
Face: :unamused:
Thoughts: im still hurt. She choose a title over our friendship.:sleepy::sweat: … that bitch.:cry:

@aequa
why Lilith wants to be the divina so much?
Also she wants to go home at christmas( to rest?) and why she cant go unless we become “friends”?
why Leo, Saro and theta are so loyal and caring (Leo) ? Considering MC was, supposedly, an utter ass*ole?

:fox_face:

1 Like

It is assumed that everyone want go home in a festive mood … well, nothing better than home sweet home right ? Anyway, since Lilith want go home for christmas …we should just help her no matter what is the reason :slight_smile:

I believe Theta “likes” MC a lots… i think @aequa mentioned it before , and when we went for our holiday, Theta reveal by saying " i want to say i like you " :slight_smile:

As for Leo, originally he was possessed right ? i am not sure whether his role will change … but if Leo maintain the original role, he would want us to help him get rid of the evil spirit possessing him ? , maybe he wants us to be a “nicer” person so that we won’t turn down a request to free him :slight_smile:

Saro… i am not sure , he did mention he is not close to MC right ? (during first encounter) …in the original encounter before we broke into Lilith’s room, Theta said he was shy to display his thieving skill in front of MC? that was odd… it could be that Saro was following the footstep of either Theta or Leo :smile:

2 Likes

I think we either did some lone nice thing thing for her going by @aequa’s archetypes

clearly the dead inside one would be nice to the evil jerk for some nice triviality :blush: Or we were better in comparison to the others in her life.

Though that’s based on me guessing she is the dead inside one.

Leo’s the anxious one (though I also want to put him down as evil). Lilith is the female one. Saro by elimination is the evil one.

2 Likes

You see .
Actually i dont like christmas a bit.

no. Maybe, depends.

Why?
Crush? :thinking:

Maybe we already did or told something to him and thats he said MC was a jerk? :thinking:

the only one that doe make sense

But Leo is the mastermind behind the whole operation ¬-¬ , maybe , he could be the evil one… :thinking:

:thinking: Whats Leos definition of " bad person" ?

:fox_face:

1 Like

Hey why? At least we got a holiday :smile: and there is chance that we get present from someone :stuck_out_tongue: I expecting one from you this year :grin:

Well… i firmly believe Lilith want to go home , or perhaps we can bring her home to see our mother instead :blush:

Hmmm…perhaps , maybe … at the peak of our power before we get amnesia, we used to apply our power to save her from an accident ? Like when Theta was about to cross the road, intending to celebrate her own birthday in her friend’s house…a car turn from a corner and was about to hit her, we happened to be there as well…so we flip our fingers and repel the car entirely in order to save Theta, Theta was so shock after witnessing our power but the memory of us saving her( on the day of her own birthday) forever resides in her memory … now she is grateful to us for eternity , intending on holding out for her Hero :slight_smile:

Well… Saro could be Theta’s friend , who she originally intended to celebrate her birthday with … he also witness the whole incident from across the road , perhaps he is secretly wishing it was him who save Theta that day ? :wink:

Perhaps not? Leo heard about the whole saving Theta incident …and realise that if we can save Theta, we could help him too? Leo decided to become a self-proclaim disciple of us… when he initially approach us with his offer of becoming our disciple …we rudely shut him out and rejected his offer , but Leo was persistent ( perhaps anxious for us to accept him ) :slight_smile:

referring to the seven sins ? I think perhaps my MC’s former self possess four of the seven sins " Pride, Wrath, greed and Sloth " thus qualifying as “Bad Person” ? :slight_smile:

Pride - too proud of my own power , refuse to console Lilith after i broke her heart
Wrath - anger for being misunderstood by Lilith , especially anger when Lilith broke up with me
Greed - longing to become more and more powerful , greedy to accept more favour from the spirits
Sloth - ignorant and lazy to care for other people’s well beings after Lilith broke up with me…although it was a revelation when i suddenly decided to save Theta that day

1 Like