(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

I was referencing my picture, since you went on your merry spiel despite it being a picture of someone licking another’s tears.

And you’re calling us the cruel one?

Played the demo, and I quite enjoyed it (also team Lillith)! Just curious, does the Demo end with you going through the portals in the chaos region? I am just wondering as I think that it is not chapter 10, which the OP says the game has. Really enjoying the story and characters though!

6 Likes

Well, that’s where my game ends, too, so I guess it’s not a cache issue… :thinking:

@aequa: Do you know what’s the problem here? :confused:

1 Like

Not sure they’ll be answering questions for a while, given the ‘important note’ link added to the OP

Eek, I’m sorry to hear that.

@aequa, I hope you feel better soon. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

hi i’m here okay. holy shit it’s been 20 days.

I just want to update things here so that no one thinks I’m not working on this anymore. Um. I’ve been writing a ton. Part One is finished and I just started on Part Two. Uhhhh. You probably know that if you’ve looked through my tumblr. I’m still not posting any new chapters until the entire first draft is done. I think it’s like twenty-something chapters and I’m on 15. I didn’t mean for it to be that long though, so things will probably be cut down. I know that the beginning is especially going to change. Again. For like the tenth time.

Uh. Yeah. I don’t want anyone to think this is dead. Because I’m working on the game more than I ever have. That’s all really. Lmao I tried to make this post like ten times but I was like… who cares honestly. Anyway. I’ll stop being nonexistent now. I’m now living. Ah. coughs

thank you thank you. That should be the end now, yeah. It was ten chapters but I deleted the last two not more than a few days after uploading the last update. I think. Whatever happened in Chapters 9 and 10 won’t happen in the rewrite anyway, since they were mostly just me trying out an idea I had. Which I decided I hate I guess lol? I’m indecisive as hell.

I actually don’t know why it wasn’t working for you because that was before I deleted the chapters… so that’s odd. Maybe it was a cache issue? :^//

̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶d̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶w̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶y̶̶̶m̶̶̶p̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶m̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶t̶̶̶w̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶u̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶u̶̶̶

16 Likes

Just take your time, good work needs it and know that many are looking forward to read it, best of luck and success

4 Likes

I notice you deleted those cosy chapters :wink: … i was one of the few luckiest to read those memorable moments with Lilith … somehow Lilith urge me to read them (in my dream) before you deleted it , ahh Lilith knows who keep her at heart :blush:

oh hey…i miss you too , i just don’t want to pressure you or annoy you further with my Pro-Lilith sentiment :grin:

I notice you are still around … :wink:

So how are you in life ? Don’t worry, please take your time to come back and please rest well, i will keep you at heart the way i keep Lilith within me :blush: :grin:

6 Likes

I am just wondering …since Lilith want me to “pretend” to be her friend , i could just buy her an Ice-cream and asks her to eat it in front of everyone…
when Lilith asks why should she eats it ?
I just tell her " You said you want me to be your friend, so when i buy you ice-cream…shouldn’t you just eat it and “pretend” you love it ??? " :blush:
ice%20cream

3 Likes

I was wondering that too. Can we take advantage of the deal to tease her (or, if u dont like Lily, annoy her. Die haters :blush: )
she eyes you
Youre going to pay
and MC eyes her back
i have no regrets

:fox_face:

5 Likes

Or we can genuinely help Lilith to regain her reputation by “forcing” her to do something “good” with us, but annoying her at the same time :grin:

I know you love puppies … so why don’t we set up a club in the school that provide shelter to homeless animals like puppies and kittens , and we let Lilith be the club president of it :smile:
we can force Lilith to hold up a puppy with us when addressing a crowd to pledge for donation , it serve ywo purposes …annoying Lilith by forcing her to care, and at the same time can help to boast her reputation :smile:
puppy

btw…did you read the deleted chapters ? i think in one scene we can chose to lie to the headmaster and takes the blames regarding who cause our friends to faint… the headmaster immediately soften his stance after thinking we were responsible …in that case , as long as no one reveal the truth we can still protect Leo

well… @aequa perhaps we can have a scene about forcing Lilith to search for Leo with us, and then make them apologise to each other ? Lilith for provoking Leo…and Leo for hurting Lilith and others :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I absolutely love this game!! Keep up the good work! :+1::+1::grin:

4 Likes

I cant wait to meet Lilith after having that memory! It will be so satisfying! Ahhhh😍

4 Likes

I had just found " Wardstone Chronicle " …and notice something very interesting regarding the character relationship in the story …

The male protagonist (Tom ) is a Hunter’s apprentice and he met with Alice , who is a Witch… after their first encounter, Alice gives Tom a “scratch-mark” that made him hers. This could be a bad thing, or a good thing ( as we later found out ) , because the scratch also serve as sign to ward off other witches since it signifies only Alice can “touch” Tom… hence indirectly it was also Alice’s good intention of protecting Tom, who is still a fragile Hunter apprentice…

Immediately my mind switch back to scene of the MC’s first encounter with Lilith after recovering from amnesia , where Lilith also decided to dig her nails into MC’s flesh to leave a scratch mark there … could it be that Lilith was also intending to mark MC as the most important person of her life? After the amnesia incident …Lilith was worried MC will totally forget about her , so the mark will always serve as a reminder to MC that, there is always a girl who is interested in MC should MC can’t retrieve memory of her…luckily for both of them, those fond childhood memory was recover…

And as for Lilith’s scratch mark, it could also be Lilith’s intention that , even if MC’s face is disfigure beyond recognition , the mark will always guide Lilith back to MC :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yup, i guess i choose to ‘let him think whatever he wants’ or something lke that.

Another lost soul

Even by your standards, this is a bit( a lot) too much.

I still think she was just marking her territory. (like a dog ) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He isn’t lost until he meets her.

I know Lilith hasnt kidnapped us (yet).
But ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome?

But why would she want to come back to a disgusting pile of meat and bones when she can be a divinus now?

6 Likes

Thank you I’m not lost… yet

4 Likes

Oh… i think no matter how dark things will get… me and Lilith are destined to be together and always be in each other hearts :wink:

In the Wardstone chronicle , even when Alice turn into a malevolent witch and possess demonic power to torch the world, she still went back to save the protagonist :slight_smile:

i can always hide my face like this

2 Likes

He is
Utterly

Also, eric.
comrade would you stop spoilering(is this a word?)

3 Likes

i thought they are my fanfic ? Lol :smile:

2 Likes