(WIP) Corruptant [172k words, New Update: April 11th, 2024]

Take a break happy valentine’s day You deserve It You made the story and maybe three or four days and you are making content This fast,

4 Likes

Great update :rose:, but sam broke my heart not the reunion I was hoping for :smiling_face_with_tear:. Will there be ros point of view? those are great and add so much life to any story?

2 Likes

Great update you’re doing a great job let’s hope Sam and the adoptive mother realize fucking their fucking mistake when it’s too late my mc will be a raging monster

1 Like

And by the way can we use the ability of Everix by ordering her to order us to say only the truth to say to Sam that we would have still considered her friends before she tell us and we’re not friends anymore so we do not care about her anymore if she does not care about us why should we care about her in return she declared herself an enemy and he will be treated as such please tell me there is going to be povs in the game

2 Likes

Sam, as far as we are aware, didn’t put you away. That was all the adoptive mother’s doing.

1 Like

She said she will do what she must which probably means killing us and also she told us we’re not friends when we go after her and also words have consequences as much as like actions she appears to know what happened to the MC not the one to put the MC there but also she does not have an excuse for talking to MC like that

2 Likes

That’s an admiring tempo and consistency! Haven’t read update yet, but can’t wait to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tbh I didn’t know that game was updated, but yea looks like you’re right. They are a asshole.

1 Like

Bug i found

i don’t think this is supposed to be here.

1 Like

@big_pickle still got to gather thoughts and what not on the update but there is a bug of sorts i noticed.

In the path where we confront sam and later decide to open up to everix about the memories it treats it like we havent met sam when we had.

1 Like

Another thing, you should update the title with the new update date!

1 Like

I’d love to do just that! But I can’t, don’t have permissions :frowning:

I’ve also fixed that curious bug you found! Have no idea how that got there.

5 Likes

You can contact the moderators they can give ya help with it until youve grown in trust level.

2 Likes

Love it cant wait for more and i defintely need more :smiley: keep up your good work
not sure if the question was already out but will there be a only revange route ? would find it pretty false to just forgive them what they did to the mc

2 Likes

I like to personally honor you as part of team vengeance welcome to the team

4 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying it!

As for endings… there will be quite a few possibilities. Revenge is indeed one of them.

10 Likes

I really loved the idea of playing a being in a world that do not want them, and could customize it to be you Main Character, Very nice, Love the theme of Fable like. wher eyou create you own Fable. thats also very nice ^^ !!!

If i could put into words, i would say is like playing the Bid Daddy in Bioshock 2, (Delta) Something very unique and magical the first time, very nice ^^ !!! kind the same feeling.

2 Likes

Hey, i have made a account here just to reply my first impressions, This have been one of the most unique Written story and game i ever read and played, the history and characters are very good and very interesting, Thank you for this, you have made my life better, thank you again.
Cannot wait for more updates ^^ !!! thank you.

3 Likes

Just finished the demo and in tears for my MC
They’re confused and desperate to try and get semblance of any last ounce of humanity within them!! :pleading_face: but if people keep being mean my MC might have to become the Big Bad everyone assumes them to be already

omg villain origin story stop

(I am obsessed already, can’t wait for more)

5 Likes

I just wish we have another option of eye color, hair color and skin color. And also an option to have or not have facial hair ( because I know some men can’t grow facial hair).

2 Likes