(WIP) Corruptant [172k words, New Update: April 11th, 2024]

I hope we can join the big bad enemy and the big bad remove the control ruin or we remove it by ourselves and I hope we can torture the girl that link to us I don’t give a shit if she’s a ro she deserve to die painfully and it will be fucking hilarious if the big bad is the only one who is actually decent to the MC and if so the big bad will get my MC as a loyal subordinate/henchman as long as the big bad does not kill those the MC want to kill

5 Likes

Isn’t the other person Everix.

1 Like

one is everix aka th seond royal chid

1 Like

Yeah. depending on how it works, she’s the weak point of control rune enslavement. As i wrote previously, MC should just cave her skull in while she sleeps and haul ass as far as possible to escape Morgana control.

1 Like

My MC doesnt’t give a shit about anything. Just along for the fun. Enjoying the carnage along the way. Hahaha! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

don’t forget morgannas words to this “I binded you to Everix and myself”

1 Like

Yes kill Everix and run, hope rune has a short range so Morgana can’t control mc.

Also shouldn’t it be “bound” instead of “binded”?

1 Like

i think it should, i merely did a direct quote, meaning spelling has to fit the original

1 Like

Yeah saw that in the game, was talking about in game spelling.

1 Like

The two masters are Everix and the adopted mother though.

1 Like

yes the second royal child (everix) and lady blackguard (morganna)

2 Likes

Oh Everix is the second royal kid, thought it was someone else

1 Like

Everix isnt the second royal child thats a whole other person we havent gotten to see yet.

2 Likes

i see i assumed they would be, since the second childs involvement was forced, so i assumed that the involvement was in the binding

We dont know if it was forced or not what we do know from what we see in game is that the king wanted his second child on the team and that morgana commander of the black guard and our adoptive mother agreed.

At present everix who we are bound too, the royal child our the two people on the team if i recall correctly there is to be two more people on that team. Making it five people including the MC i would bet money on Sam being apart of the team before its all said and done. As too the last person i am not entirly sure but i wouldnt be surprized at all if its that duke child we met before what ever happened happened lol.

1 Like

that makes to of us

that seems to be likely

1 Like

That was fun. Looking forward to more.

1 Like

I hope we can make deals with demons and becoming one ourselves it will be fun to see the reaction of the adoptive mother realizing she created the greatest enemy of humanity the
Ancient king wanted to rule humanity but to the demon MC want to annihilate humanity

10 Likes

that would be great, i am all for the path destruction

1 Like

The angels in heaven watching the carnage the demon MC is doing
And they ask God should we intervene

God
Let them cook the MC have every right to do what they are doing right now

6 Likes