WIP Buried Lies (ON HIATUS)

This looks very interesting! I already love all the ROs (especially Brook).
I wonder though, am I Watcher 1 or 2? (or 3)

2 Likes

Very nice demo. Dialogue was good, felt natural and didnā€™t feel forced to include the readers character, with solid dialogue choices that all seemed reasonable for the situations. Canā€™t wait for updates.

1 Like

I just stumbled upon this and Iā€™m in love with it already! I love the characters, especially Ezra and Daria. I cannot wait to see more of their dynamic especially now that Brook will be part of the group? Will Riker stay the leader of the group? Somehow I think the MC will take over that roleā€¦ :thinking: :wink: Keep at it!

1 Like

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words!! Sorry for taking so long to respond!

Who doesnā€™t? After all, itā€™s such an endearing quality :joy:

Thank you! Imo horror has a very special feeling in winter and I just couldnā€™t resist.

:zipper_mouth_face:

For now 2, but maybe thatā€™ll change? :eyes:

Ah, thank you! Thatā€™s one of the things I am myself very picky about with other games (and my own of course), so I am very glad, that I didnā€™t mess up. :grin:

Weā€™ll see :eyes: :grin:

8 Likes

Ohhhh Nooo why do I feel like theyā€™ve recruited Willem the precious brother with them!~ :sneezing_face:
I like the story, its my first time trying out a char-driven-plot anddd I really like it!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Iā€™m officially going on an indefinite hiatus.
(I wrote more on this on the Wilhelmina thread: (WIP) Wilhelmina (ON HIATUS) - #293 by fidere)

All I really want to say is thank you so much for your support, your interest and your incredible patience with me. I truly hope to be back fairly soon again - but I canā€™t promise anything (raising false hopes and such, you know). Stay safe!!

19 Likes

Gā€™Luck with dealing with the mess of everything thatā€™s happening @fidereā€¦

1 Like

@fidere - Please let us know when you are ready to reopen your threads.