[WIP] Blood on My Hands (previously Sir Yes Sir!) [Updated 080719]

I love story on how it going for

2 Likes

Thank you!! Any suggestions for the next few chapters?

1 Like

maybe you see this is mean to say but on mission were we have to fight a armored vehicle troops surrounding it foolish for the enemy side to do that most them maybe to reliant on it win the day did not think enemies might be waiting in an alleyway to gun them down

1 Like

An interesting scenario would be the MCs unit taking fire from a hospital and how they dealt with it

3 Likes

What if at one point you have to rid yourself of a spy via some type of small investigation and they’re mixed in with either civilians or your men so you need to be careful. Another idea is maybe you can commit some kind of war crime. Just food for thought. It’s a good WiP and I wanna see where it goes, good luck.

2 Likes

@Takashi_Shin
Sorry I don’t think I quite understand - but are you saying that the enemy was being stupid? The world isn’t too well built yet, but a lot of times in civil wars like these, untrained militia can make very basic mistakes like this.

@DevilDog_1999
Damn that’s actually quite a good idea!! Thank you! I was thinking of adding a scene where the MC goes to the hospital if they lose the fire fight in chapter 1!!

@zetttic
Hmmm a double agent of sorts you say… That’s interesting. I’ll think abt how to fit it in (; and war crimes, what kind are you thinking of? Thank you!! I hope it’s been fun so far!

5 Likes

Maybe things such as you using civilian shields, using civilian hostages, killing prisoners, or declaring that there’ll be no quarter. Since this is your own world you can have more freedom with what the people see as war crimes.

1 Like

Maybe also employ multiple banned weapons like chemical or biological bombs between others.

3 Likes

Like what i have read so far.
If you can make sure to add a save function to the demo

1 Like

@zetttic
That’s true!! I definitely have some of those in the plans - and I’m thinking of using those decisions to force the MC to make some difficult decisions! Great suggestion!!

@Nazareth_Raggio
What other weapons are banned do you hapoen to know?

@Lord_Gong
Thank you!! That’s great advice I’ll def implement the cjw save plugin for the next edition!

1 Like

I would love to see us able to commit a war crime like massacring civilians or pows

1 Like

@Zombiebrains
Hmm, I think that’s an interesting idea - but I just wanted to ask about the main motivation for that! Would it be more for gameplay / grit purposes? In what situation would you have to commit a war crime like that?

I was thinking more for gameplay or like a situation where you have to look for a rebel leader for example and you just execute anyone thought to be a rebel whether they are or not just to get the job done

1 Like

If this game have the same system as gladiator (make me sie over small mistakes) definitely gonna buy it.

1 Like

@Zombiebrains
That’s a great idea - actually things like that happen all the time in real life as well. Critical campaigns to root out individual spies or potential “traitors”. Could be a strategic option for sure!

@Zen1
hahahaha can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or for real hahaha. Maybe I should implement a difficulty level?

1 Like