(WIP) Blood Moon (Updated 30th Dec 2020)

Love the new update. Especially the scene where Vicky busts into the cafe to save the mc. It’s like oh, oh she cares!

3 Likes

Bookmarked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Literally so dang hyped for this release. It’s been a loooong time since a story has immediately hooked me in from the get-go. Can’t wait to read more!

2 Likes

I’m thrilled you enjoyed the demo! I can’t wait to share the finished game with you.

2 Likes

Is the rogue one of the romance options?

2 Likes

Thank you for this gem of a story. Gonna shoot my shot and ask if there’s an estimated release date or is it too early to tell? Either way, take your time! (:

1 Like

Yes, the stray werewolf you encounter in chapter one is a romance option, depending on your choices.

4 Likes

I don’t have an estimated release date yet. I expect it will likely be either late 2021 or early 2022, depending on how everything goes. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This was SO GOOOOOOD, I can’t wait for more!

2 Likes

I’m really glad you’ve enjoyed the demo so far. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really made me smile.

4 Likes

keep up the good work the wolf gods are please

2 Likes

Will the wolf gods live on the moon? Or are they just the moon? Could be some interesting philosophical debates there.

2 Likes