(WIP) Blood Moon (Updated 29th March 2021)

HOLY SHIT THAT CLIFFHANGER?!? Does it always end that way, or was it the choices I made that caused the Alpha to die and his family to be missing

This story is amazing. I love it. I love the plot, the setting, the characters, how personal the story feels. I chose the ‘protect pack’ for conviction, and damn it fits so well into the story and the choices. Can’t wait for more, thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

yes, that is a cliffhanger, and the Alpha always dies and his family goes missing.

2 Likes

Whatever Blackwell had been giving her was supressing her werewolf nature.
Now that she’s off it, she needs help with readjusting herself to being a werewolf again. During the full moon, the Moon gets so loud that werewolves lose control and are forced to transform. She’s scared of going through it alone.

14 Likes

that cliffhanger though.

2 Likes

Hey! Found an error :

chapter6 line 419: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must goto or finish before the end of the indented block

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I observed that if you talk to everyone at the party then you don’t get the chance to go upstairs with shawnie. Can someone explain the code there?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about. The player is able to play through all the sex scenes as a cis character. If you selected an option and something happened that you didn’t expect, please let me know, that may be a coding bug or I may have worded a choice badly.

2 Likes

That shouldn’t be the case. Thank you so much for reporting that bug. I’ll take another look at the code and see what I can do to fix it up. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Please do not circumvent a flag to try to re-engage the author on a closed subject.

Doing so will result in a suspension and further transgressions will result in a ban.

4 Likes

It makes her feel more real to me, too. I recognize how she speaks from people I know, and being able to compare her to real people makes her feel more genuine… Every character feels like someone I would be able to know in everyday life, and that level of relatable isn’t something that comes easy in supernatural romance, honestly.

5 Likes

I had a good time going through it so far. I enjoy the descriptions and the dialogue and look forward to seeing how the rest turns out.

I think that the choices at the party could be made better by adding a few observations about the characters you can choose to spend time with - before you do. For example, if the story tells you a particular character looks uncomfortable - you might want to do something about it. Or if they confide in you on the way to the party, you might want to follow up with them. You do some of that, but not for every character. I’m not sure if there is room in the narrative for it, but I think it might be helpful.

1 Like

Small nitpick, I believe the player should be allowed to decide whether their character likes killing or not.

4 Likes

So a condom is used for two CIS females?

If you’re playing as a woman and answer no to the, “do you need a condom?” question, no.

5 Likes

Why is there an option like that anyways? I get it if my character is trans but she is not.

More options are good. Having the option to do or choose something is almost always better than having that choice made for you.

6 Likes

The author said she was trying to be inclusive and offering as many choices to the MC as she could.

What I am not understanding is why this is a hangup for so many people.

22 Likes

you may know that but shawnie does not. it’s a reasonable thing to ask a first-time partner

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like