(WIP) Blood Moon (Updated 27th April 2021)

Sounds awsome can’t wait to play it

2 Likes

I love games about supernatural and I loved the demo too! :heart_eyes: A quick question: are there gonna be any ROs from other races like vampires for example?

2 Likes

I really liked this! Very entertaiing and I can’t wait to see where it goes from here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

also how dare u leave it on that cliffhanger, now I want more already :joy::joy:

But be sure to take your time and take care of yourself :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

In love with your WIP :heart::heart::sparkles: 10/10

113050965.jpeg

ca26da676047f86872e73568ac5f6ebe-4

2 Likes

A Tumblr? I’m not sure. I’ll have to think about that.

I’m thrilled you liked the story so far. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Possibly. I don’t want to promise anything yet because the last couple of RO are still being outlined.

I’m really thrilled you liked it. Thanks so much for your support!

5 Likes

I love the story, can’t wait for more.:grin:
I would suggest putting it in the adult category :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for telling me about those typos. They should be fixed now. :grin:

I’m thrilled you’re enjoying the story so far. And I’m especially glad that you like Ed. I was worried he was getting overshadowed a wee bit in some scenes, but he seems to have come across well. And yes, he’s most certainly a Redditor.

4 Likes

Thank you for pointing out those typos. They should be fixed now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

To answer your question: yes. Marco, Ed, Vicky, and Carrie are the current ROs appearing in game.

7 Likes

I’m so glad you’re enjoying the story.

Should it be in the adult category? I’m sorry. I read the rules on the Adult Works in Progress Update Thread and it seemed like only games with really graphic violence, sex, etc should go there. I’m sorry if I misunderstood.

2 Likes

Okay, I’m hooked. I’m really intrigued to see where this is going.

3 Likes

I like this a lot! It feels real and solid in a way not a lot of urban fantasy achieves. The economic reasons for moving the pack, the Alpha’s family, even the pizza makes it feel so… plausible, I guess. Or familiar. Anyway, solid worldbuilding, I’m in.

3 Likes

I love this story already! You had me at Marco — seriously, he’s a ball!
Your world building is really good, no interactions felt forced and the interactions between characters felt natural—and were really fun to read! And the commentary is so amusing!
Can’t wait to see where the next chapter takes us!

3 Likes

This seems fun! I’d love to have more information about the characters but that’s hopefully something we’ll learn as the story progresses. Either way I’m pretty invested!

3 Likes

this is interesting I like it, I have a question, is Carrie some sort of aggressive tsundere, cause if she is I’ll definitely romance her

7 Likes

Not normally a fan of werewolf stories but the first conversation with Marco got me :slight_smile: I feel sorry for Carrie, maybe my MC feels similar, was the MC born or turned? Or people can’t be turned?

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it.

I hadn’t thought about it before, but I suppose Carrie is a wee bit of a tsundere. She’s certainly the trickiest romance option. You have to work hard, and put up with a bit of rudeness, to win her heart.

6 Likes

First thoughts. I certainly had a wtf moment when Marco started the game like that. Carrie seems like a tough RO. I loved your writing. Is that Blackwell guy some sort of collector?Alpha’s wife(Minjo) is very sweet.:blush:Overall, a very good wip I found today. Can’t wait for the next update.

1 Like

In this story, werewolves can’t be turned, only born. So, the MC is a born werewolf.

I’m really glad you enjoyed Marco and Minjo so far. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Would we be able to tell if a werewolf was an undead (vampire)?