(WIP) Blood/line (Indefinite Hiatus)

Hiya! For the third typo, where would “has” go?

It would replace “was”.

1 Like

Poll has FINISHED!
Ending result:
Skin color replacement - 55%
Skin color and ethnicity addition - 45%

So I’ll replace the customization of “ethnicity” with skin tones! And after some thought, this may actually be messing with the startup, so your save files will be deleted anyways, sorry! I didn’t realize it until now :confounded:

Next big game update should contain the change AND some of Chapter 2!
Any other update you guys should see beforehand, would be something to deal with the ROs :eyes:

17 Likes

I like it so far :heart:
The story is interesting and the humor is just :laughing: :ok_hand:
Though I’m wondering
Is it possible to have an MC that can guilt trip the characters into helping them escape or at least help in contacting Dad?

3 Likes

You’ll just have to wait and see for more updates! Can’t spoil too much!!

But thank you! Glad you enjoy it!!

5 Likes

Oops
Alright I’ll wait XD
Still thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

HEYA FOLKS!!!

Fresh new update with saying we have OFFICIAL designs of the ROs in Blood/line.

If you want to take a peak, you can check them out here!!

If you wish to not be spoiled of their appearances, then best not to click the link!

Other than that, 3/4 of CH 2 is coming soon :eyes:

11 Likes

BIG, CHONKY UPDATE, FOLKS!!!

3/4 of Chapter 2 have been added! Wohoo!!!

What you shall expect, is meeting two of the five ROs, and this update–despite not being the full chapter–is still pretty big.

Although, I do not know just how many bugs are in this update due to the game only working on dashingdon (due to the sm_plug in save files), so editor Racooby is currently looking into it.
But if you spot any bugs, do inform me ASAP!

Have a supernatural day!!!

20 Likes

So it stop a little abruptly at " Oh my gosh! REALLY?!" But I’m guessing that’s intentional :joy: I really like the update. Good job!

2 Likes

There are several bugs going on rn, and it should stop right when it says “You have reached the current update of Blood/line”.

Racooby and I are trying to catch them all at lightspeed.

3 Likes

Oh okay take your time no rush

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have fixed that bug! Thank you for informing me!!!

2 Likes

Excuse me while I celebrate.

Yessssssss!

I may not have that hair type, but I very much appreciate how much care, and difficulty goes into maintaining it for those who do. Representation always matters. :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey guys! Happy to announce today’s another update! And it’s:

The Rest of Chapter 2 Update

Hurraaaaay!
In this full chapter, you should experience:

• Able to select being Aromantic or not
  • Officially meet four of the five ROs
  • Another cliffhanger at the end of the Chapter that will lead you straight to Chapter 3

I would like to ask, if updating the chapters like this is alright?
Would you guys rather want updates of just the entire chapters, or post half of the chapter and the other half in another date? I’d like some feedback on that!

But that’s it for the update!
Have a supernatural day!!!

22 Likes

QUICK UPDATE:
Fixed a bug that was quick to be spotted

3 Likes

For me, personally, updates in full chapter rather than half chapter are the best. I know that sometimes we want to get some updates as soon as possible because they are super interesting and fun, but getting full updates is much more satisfying. This way we can immerse ourselves in the story and get to interact with the characters longer. Sometimes when chapters are divided and updated separately, especially if these are long chapters, it can be a bit confusing because sometimes I forget what the narrative was about or what moments were there.

5 Likes

True. Sometimes shorter updates cause the readers to skim straight to the choices, and new content, rather than reread to check for the little things like fixed pronoun bugs, or sometimes even whole lines of added flavor text. Not everyone does that, but if I’m tired enough/pressed for time I might. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I enjoyed the demo, games seldom allow players to be lil sh**s and my MC is just that ~ LOL!
will replay later for a better behaved MC this time! Will definitely look forward to this :smiley:

oh, by the way, I discovered some sort of continuity error…

and then there’s this ~

The way I understood that was they tied your hands together, but they didn’t tie you to the chair. So when you stand up your hands are still tied, but you could escape if you wanted.

1 Like