(WIP) Blood/line (CH 4 Update)

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hello everyone! We’re happy to hear you all enjoy chapter 4! Chapter five would hopefully catch your eyes!
But speaking of chapter five, there’s an announcement I’d like to make!

The next update will be the BIGGEST update.

This update is me going back through the files, updating and taking out some things.

This update will contain:

• Chapter 5!
  • Prologue and Chapter 1 to be a little bigger.
  • The addition of neopronouns and customizing pronouns
  • Fix up the 2nd and 3rd Chapters
  • Add a more aggressive and quiet route! For those who wish to play the story more aggressively, and/or introverted.
  • Fix some coding errors and bugs.

So this update is going to take a while to put out! So while we work on it, we’d appreciate it if you could help us out and keep spreading the word of Blood/line, that’d be great!
We do have a Tumblr, and it’s there you can ask us questions, reblog some things, or tag us in stuff!

So until next time,
Have a supernatural day!!

30 Likes

Woohoo! Sounds great and even more excited to see what comes out next.

2 Likes

yes hello you called me ?

6 Likes

I immediately thought of-

MC: Daddy?
Mom: BITCH DO I LOOK-?!??

Also I love that our dearest estranged mother finally calls and discovers her lover, whom she has never contacted in decades, gave the phone away, and immediately ready to come over and murder a bitch. And honestly mood. I cannot wait to meet mommy dearest.

Dad: gives us the phone
Her: “something is wrong, time for m u r d e r

7 Likes

I really pissed that they kidnap me. So I ignore every flirt option out there lol

4 Likes

For once in my life, I’m actually not even choosing the flirt opinions! Man, I’ve been choosing the angry options. Like, MC deserves to be angry! Can’t believe Mom forgot us, like… how did she completely forget us?

4 Likes

i LOVE this story so much!! i can’t wait to read the whole thing!!

2 Likes

Liked the concept and the delivery so far, but I felt that after escaping and reuniting with dad the whole idea of “ok, now let me go back to that place to discover what is happening” felt rather abrupt. I mean, maybe first the protagonist could take a stop at a home depot and try to cut the necklace or try to cut the horns, only then (after obviously failing), resorting to going back to moonspot.

3 Likes

Th-the horns are sensitive. The MC can feel things like subtle air currents with them. You completely sure you wanna go attacking them with something like a hacksaw? :fearful:

7 Likes

Some kind of strong anesthetic will probably make it painless, just probably but it worth, right ?

3 Likes

Yep!
In a similar situation I think many would try it.
They can be like the antlers of deers, with veins and blood inside, so it will be painful and messy, but it makes sense to just try it at a narrative level.

There’s is a video on YouTube where they cut off an overgrown antler from a deer, for reference.

And more pain = more fun, right? Anyone? lol

3 Likes

Oi @BirdyKane

Definitely didn’t had the conversation 'bout that Vampire with Fergie, took the other choice (‘Going back to eating’ I think).
After choosing to flirt with the vampire here everything (the same text) just repeats…

4 Likes

Thank you for informing on the first two things! I’m currently looking through the chapters, and when I get to those points I’ll be sure to tinker with them!

As for the flirting, it’s like that way!
In Rosalind’s eyes, you didn’t actually tell her what you thought of the food, so it gives you a bit of an extra choice for her!

2 Likes

Uh, but it doesn’t simply gives an extra choice though… It COMPLETELY takes you back to when you first entered the senior culinary class…and everything from there simply repeats…

2 Likes

Ohhhh I see, thank you for telling me!
It’ll be fixed as I currently go through the chapters