[WIP] Baneborn (Temp) - Prologue

I’m curious to see if it’s established first that we’re the daughter of certain someone of noble ranking. The sudden “my newborn baby” throws me off guard.

Okey i loved this short demo!.. However why is the author FickleFriend suspended? :open_mouth:

The OP of this thread and the author @ficklefriend was suspended by the system due to their creation and use of a sockpuppet account. Their suspension would be lifted in June 19, 2020, at 9:00 PM.

If you have any questions regarding this, please contact the moderators. I’m just a lowly messenger.

Aaa this is seriously look COOL!! I love how the mother has multiple personality as well :flushed:

I like the concept. Good luck :3

Sorry for the super late update all!

Quick note on the temporary suspension. I used to have a lurker account a couple of years before I made my first post with this WIP. I’ve never made a single post or comment in the main forum on that account. Naturally I forgot my login credentials and went ahead and made this account (plus didn’t like my original username). Unfortunately was not aware that went against forum rules.

I’ve started working on a different project as the writer on a team of 4 and am focusing my attention on that. This hasn’t been abandoned, but is no longer a priority right now. I really appreciate the kind comments, meaningful critique, and encouragement everyone has given me and mean to continue working on this project when time allows!

15 Likes

glad you’ve return!
I love this story, and I will def wait till this story being work again ^^
Best luck on your other project tho!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.