Winter of the Bovine [4/5 Chapters, 50k words]

But then where do babies come from?

1 Like

On farms, not from cow on cow intercouse. :grimacing:

1 Like

Aw comon man. Cows need love too.

I very much enjoyed this so far! Not sure how many times it’s been said but I get a serious Barnyard vibe from it (which is awesome!) so yeah, Simply amazing.

1 Like

Thanks. :grin:

I appreciate that! In fact, I shared a Barn Yard video here about a year ago.

1 Like

could you make it so we can play either as a male or female

If I did, I’d be making two entirely different stories. Most male calfs are killed at a few days or weeks old, whereas females are raised as dairy cows.

That said, if Winter of the Bovine is well recieved, I certainly wouldn’t mind making a story similar to this but with a male MC.

4 Likes

k thank :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just started the Demo, and I really love the game. It is fun and it is sad.

1 Like

1 Like

You did a great job, having so much to do with a cow is cool. I am excited to see, if and with whom we might escape, or if I at least can kick Dennis in the n**s. :innocent:

2 Likes

Haha. Pretty sure everyone wants to steralize Dennis. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

So I don’t know if you know this I didn’t see it in the past 200 messages

I tried to pick speed options every time saving before each option to make sure.
When it comes time to try to do the option to dart forward and take the cookie it’s greyed out needing 20 speed while 19 is the best available at this time

I thought maybe it’s a stats issue or purposeful

2 Likes

Whoops. I can increase the stat bumps. I haven’t done much testing so some stat checks might be too high.

1 Like

Look at this astonishingly sweet face!

5 Likes

Sweet one^^
These are normal german cows^^

1 Like

Widdle babies. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Never in my life did I think that being a cow is fun. May I ask if the movie, Ferdinand, inspired you in making this? (Many people probs. already asked this)

1 Like

Thanks! I actually didn’t watch Ferdinand, but I read the book several times as a kid. WotB takes some inspiration from Barnyard, and Animal Farm.

2 Likes

This is something Peanut would do.

3 Likes