Winter of the Bovine [4/5 Chapters, 50k words]

7 Likes

5 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215081460863467&id=1639351647

A video of me cuddling a cow!

7 Likes

7 Likes

Hey, everyone, you can now save your game’s progress! Thanks, CJW.

4 Likes

As a vet tech student, I had the opportunity to learn about large animal diseases and see/do quite a few routine practices in keeping a cow healthy. I also got to visit a very large cow-calf ranch, though only for a day. Let me know if you have any questions about the medical side of things, and I’ll do my best to help.

3 Likes

Hey, everyone, I hope to be posting Chapter 4 in the next week or so.

Also </3

3 Likes

MAJOR UPDATE:

Chapter 4 is now on the demo. At 15k, this is the longest and darkest chapter yet, so I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts on it. The total word-count of the demo is now 49k, and the play-through length is up to 26k. As always, typo spotting, feedback, and bug-spotting are very much appreciated. I hope you enjoy!

There’s only one more chapter to go, and I plan on completing it sometime in September.

7 Likes

This pops up when you click on the demo.

Hopefully this won’t be too hard to fix :grin: Can’t wait to read the new chapter~

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s fixed now!

3 Likes

So, for a bit of fun, I sorted the characters from several of my stories into Hogwarts Houses, and I just realized I didn’t do that for WotB. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So, here we go:

Gryffindor:

• Winter

Slytherin:

• Havoc
  • Astral
  • Dennis
  • Gemima
  • Binky
  • Saraphina

Ravenclaw:

• Snowball
  • Vapor

Hufflepuff:

• Bubble
  • Peanut
  • Boris
  • Meadow
2 Likes

A wizarding school for cows

3 Likes

I actually quite like this so far; not only is the story really interesting, but the entire thing is rather unique from what I’ve seen. I mean, we don’t have many games that allow you to play as an animal on here, let alone a normal cow. Kinda wished there were more animal games like that.

On a side note, I think I encountered a bug with the stats; you’re able to push past 100% if you’re very specific with choices, for example:

1 Like

Now this is what I call innovation. But, will I be able to romance a wolf or some chickens?

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ll fix that bug tonight.

@mad_man

Thanks!

when-somebody-texts-me-some-bullshit-%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82-i-wear-glasses-14068239-1

9 Likes

Not a one chicken man, I guess. :thinking:

2 Likes

His name is Buck, and he came here to cluck.

5 Likes

Yeah coyotes are the villains of WotB, but let’s be real, they’re cute as heck.

6 Likes

Nice to see you are working on RO’s for this game. Looking forward to it.
That coyote is looking mighty fine.

1 Like

Lol xD granted, there’s kissing, cuddling, and headbutting in the story but it’s all hecking platonic.