Winners of the 2nd Annual CScomp

@Protagonist
Grear choice, and thank you for such a great prize.

Congratulations to the winners! I really enjoyed reading Chronos (as always, @Lucid) and Time Travelling Werewolves has a lot of promise (keep it up, @Saint_Nicholas). However, for me, Your One Moment is the best! The writing is fantastic and you really feel part of the scene! I’d love to see more from you, @Cottage14

I think Legends is bugged … When I try starting up Chapter 1 it says
"Port Mirac, one of the biggest city’s in th Hey! sorry that I have to cut you off in the middle of a sentence but the writer of this story is too lazy to continue… Just look at everything you just read, he worked one month on that, so he really is lazy. He managed to write something though and I hope you liked it. He might continue on this story afther the contest, or maybe later, or maybe he won’t, who knows? Atleast I’m giving you a little bit more to read.

I guess this will be the end then, so, let’s just say.

Time has stopped… "

And on the next page: "Yes there is more, Who would hav thought that? Well, I hoped you liked it, I tried to write as “much” as I “can”, I could have wrote a lot but when I tell myself it is work what I’m doing, then I don’t want to do it, get it? So, this is the end I will continue this in the future, hopefully, I’m just adding random things like this to give it a little more reading time!

-Porter- "

Found this bug in Time Travelling Werewolves:

“Just so we’re clear,” says the truck driver, interrupting your moment, “you are Evellyn {player_surname}, right?”

It’s got a lot of promise. And Lunchtime at St. Expeditus is definitely my favourite of all :slight_smile:

Thank you, @andymwhy! Indeed, there will be more. I had to be brutal about not writing out many branches in order to get at least a single end-to-end path completed.

@gkkiller no not bugged, just trying to add more text…

@Protagonist Wow! I was super impressed by how in-depth and insightful your commentary was, so I feel quite honored that you picked my game. :slight_smile:

Evelyn was my favorite character to write, actually, and if/when I expand the game I’m looking forward to giving her some more screen time.

Congratulations to everyone who entered the contest. You’re all winners for being able to hit a deadline and finish your entry.

And LordIrish is a winner too for running this yet again.

http://prntscr.com/3yjkw7 this is a print of a error I discovered for girl of time and there was another error I discovered but failed to get a printscreen of, when you searched alone at the lake it ended prematurely with another error

Time Traveling Werewolves I rather enjoyed it and didn’t see any glitches in it in play’s
I tried
Chronos enjoyable noticed only one way for a true heroic win ending u draining almost all my power
Your One Moment more enjoyable than I thought it would be from the first 2 pages of reading. I became very much interested in it only having minor lags but it might have been due to be being tired at the time
The Girl of Time I became attached to raven and the girl though not to castor. ignoring the errors I spotted and have already mentioned it was fun and I kinda hope for raven even at the risk of potential pc harm
Lunchtime at St. Expeditus this game cant comment on really as I need to be fully awke to appreciate anime style stuff without getting annoyed when im away I usually can handle them and even enjoy most so I will have to get back to that game at another date
and finally
Legends - Never Ending Dawn I opened up the game and got the the naming section
and this error popped up http://prntscr.com/3yk5e4 after that I stopped playing due to waking up with my head on the desk and a headache so I wrote this and now im going to sleep

I tought I fixed that error, well I acually know fir 100% I did, maybe it wasn’t saved correctly before I turned it in

I’d just like to say once again how impressed with Your One Moment I am. I’m amazed that with the writing style, research and detail, so much was achieved in just one month. The stand out game, for sure!

Wow, thanks @andymwhy!

Shortly I’ll start a work-in-progress topic here for the game, so I can update interested parties as I build out some of the options I had to ignore during the contest month.

I’ve been playing with Chronos and is it just me or is there no way to win without your friends dying?

You need a tin hat and a ‘straight ahead’ decision.

‘Straight ahead’? I have no idea what that means.

I got the tin hat but I always ran out of energy before I could take out Brain. Also, is there any way to keep Ms. Wonderful alive without killing Fiona? That seems a bit unheroic. I noticed that putting the pillow on her head apparent negates all other possible actions, so like, for example, even if you try to choke her afterwards it still shows like you just tore the pillow and put it on her head.

Not sure how long, which day or what year but I still haven’t found that treehouse, I know I will! I know!

@Shoelip I think if you toss the blanket over Fiona and then put her in a choke hold, you can knock her out before she toasts anyone.

I go straight for the TV.
After lifting Mr Strong away from the bulls (sorry, I’m terrible at remembering names!), the evil fellow makes him charge at you. You can choose left, right or straight ahead…

(Sorry for the vagueness, I’d have to play again to give a more detailed reply).

@aetheria Oh, so it does! Somehow I missed that. I’ve completed the game as an truly super-heroic character, only killing the main baddy (off screen) and keeping my buddies alive! Now I would love to have a longer more complex game with actual character development playing as a character with time stopping powers. :stuck_out_tongue: