Wild West Vampire Hunter?

Sounds cool to we get to be male

1 Like

Yes, but a male disguised as a female. The PC needs to look female to lure in the vampires.

So it’s like midsummer night’s choice: It’s where the player chooses there gender but has to pretend to be the other gender in order to hide? But in this game you have either be a female or a male disguised as a female and trap vampires?

1 Like

Yes, you got it! Wonderful.

Hey I’m fine with playing as a male disguised as a female to lure in vampires and stake their hearts out. But then again depending on how this story is I might play it even that isn’t an option.

1 Like

Even if what isn’t an option?

Even if you could only play as a female, if the story and characters are good then I’ll play. While it is nice to be my own gender, for me story and characters will take top priority for me. If they’re worth it though and most of the time I have found it is worth it. Plus who doesn’t want to play as a vampire hunting cowboy?

3 Likes

Awesome! I think you’ll like it.

1 Like

It’s the Wild West, showdowns at dusk or dawn, dueling, vampires, vampire hunters and stakes. What’s not to like?

1 Like

“Yee haw. It’s high midnight.”

This game sound like ot has a lot of potential. Im looking foreward to it, (and playing as a trap will be fun too, vampire trap of course)

1 Like

I’d rather just play as a straight up female than a feminine male. But that’s just me. The concept is alright. I’ll wait until a demo is released. What kind of weapons will we be wielding? I assume stakes, stake crossbows, knives, revolvers, and chainsa-wait, wrong game.

You want the list of weapons? Almost every vampire hunting weapon known to man in the 1870’s. (And some of my own creation.) More are coming.

Silver bullets, filled with garlic and doused in holy water.

A wooden stake.

A silver stake.

A silver knife and diced garlic.

Sharpened wooden bullets.

Silver chains.

A magnesium and water solution in a silver bullet.
(The magnesium and water make a tiny portable bomb)

A syringe and a vial of angel blood.

A syringe and garlic oil.

Crucifixes.

Bullets blessed by Samuel.

Silver chakrams.

10,000 silver beads.

1 Like

… Duels rarely even happened in the Wild West, and even if they did, it’s high NOON not midnight!!! :imp: :rage: :angry:

I know, most of the duels will be between the hunters and the vampires. And I was doing (making?) a play on words with high midnight.

1 Like

Wooden bullets would just burn up when you shoot the gun.

2 Likes

Okay… I’m just really picky.

Also, please tell me the vampires do NOT sparkle… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Don’t worry about the accuracy of the world. I always do a ton of research about how things actually were before I start writing. For example, when I was writing about the Norse gods, Thor had red hair and Loki was Odin’s “brother”, not Thor’s.

As for the wooden bullets:
https://www.quora.com/Are-wooden-bullets-possible

And no, I hate twilight.

2 Likes

I clicked the link and after reading it I found something about a 9 year old going into a coma and dying… I cried a little.

1 Like