Codename: Swift
Name: Zoey Carter
Orientation: Straight
Justice: 95
Lawful: 90
Defensive: 65
Teamplayer: 87
Legend: 70

Relationship was 97 with black magic and he looks like Michael Fassbender hehe :wink:

Codename: Winterfell

Fame: 55

Lawful: 91

Defensive: 59

Team player: 86

Money: 103995

Legend: 54

Relationships!

Family: 97

Victon: 3

Sidekick: 1

Black Magic: 93 (Idris Elba)

Millennial group: 85

So am I the only one who titled my character as Gene Hazard?

I figured it would be like daredevil, taking the admonishment from school and throwing it in peoples faces

by the way considering the name ā€œSFXā€.
you know the parents are ā€œthe soundā€ and ā€œthe furyā€.
so this may actually be the smartest of the standart codenames:P

Codename: Conduit
Fame: 21% Justice: 79%
Lawless: 18% Lawful: 82%
Offensive: 25% Defensive: 75%
Soloist: 26% Team Player: 74%
Unleash: 12% Control: 88%
Feared: 3% Revered: 97%
Revenge: 5% Ideals: 95%
Freedom: 79% Security: 21%
Power: 100
Health: 100
Money: 330474
Legend: 100

Your Relationships:
Grandma: 97%
Jenny: 98%
The Victons: 28%
Prodigal: 77%
The American Protectorate: 42%
Black Magic: 39%
Lucky: 85%

World Statistic:
Anti-Powered Sentiment: 5%

Regime Damage Points: 30
Power Regain Points: 15

Yunity: Started a romantic relationship with Jenny. (10 points)
Hedgemaze: Explored the hedge maze at Gay Gardens. (10 points)
Stay on Target: Discovered a clue about Miss Artillery. (10 points)
Save Jenny: Saved Jenny. (25 points)
Inheritance Rejected: Caused the leaders of the Meek to be arrested. (25 points)
Just Deserts: Ended the game with Rexford Schillers imprisoned in the Devoid. (25 points)
High Crimes and Misdemeanors: President Victon was impeached. (100 points)
Game Over: Earned the maximum Regime Damage points. (50 points)
Mom! Dad!: Saved your parents from being dePowered. (50 points)
Peace and Harmony: Ended the game with the lowest anti-Powered sentiment possible. (25 points)
Finale Romance: Jenny: Ended the game in a relationship with Jenny. (25 points)
Perfect Legend Score: Ended the game with a perfect Legend score. (25 points)
How the Mighty Have Fallen: Brought down Rebellion without breaking a sweat. (25 points)
Legend Guide: Unlocked the Legend Guide at the end of the game. (10 points)

Still Canā€™t believe I actually hit the perfect legend score on the first try while playing blind. Anyways conduit was a well wishing goody two-shoes. So of course let Jury have a shot at redeeming himself and was willing to put faith in Prodigal because despite everything in game 1 she wasnā€™t going to let Prodigal take away her ability to trust others.

Hmm. . . not sure what else, but I was surprised Black Magic came to help me out despite my low relationship.

Codename: Prototype
Justice: 55%
Lawful: 92%
Defensive: 73%
Team Player: 96%
Control: 71%
Revered: 90%
Ideals: 94%
Freedom: 77%
Power: 100
Health: 100
Money: 1018075
Legend: 100

Your Relationships:
Grandma: 96%
Jenny: 97%
The Victons: 14%
Prodigal: 67%
The American Protectorate: 42%
Black Magic: 37%
Lucky: 94%

World Statistic:

Regime Damage Points: 34
Power Regain Points: 13

Hedgemaze: Explored the hedge maze at Gay Gardens. (10 points)
Save Jenny: Saved Jenny. (25 points)
Luck Comes Lately: Assured Luckyā€™s presence at the Devoid War. (10 points)
Inheritance Rejected: Caused the leaders of the Meek to be arrested. (25 points)
Just Deserts: Ended the game with Rexford Schillers imprisoned in the Devoid. (25 points)
High Crimes and Misdemeanors: President Victon was impeached. (100 points)
Game Over: Earned the maximum Regime Damage points. (50 points)
Millennial Group Leader: Became the leader of the Millennial Group. (50 points)
Mom! Dad!: Saved your parents from being dePowered. (50 points)
Peace and Harmony: Ended the game with the lowest anti-Powered sentiment possible. (25 points)
Finale Romance: Lucky: Ended the game in a relationship with Lucky. (25 points)
Perfect Legend Score: Ended the game with a perfect Legend score. (25 points)
How the Mighty Have Fallen: Brought down Rebellion without breaking a sweat. (25 points)
Legend Guide: Unlocked the Legend Guide at the end of the game. (10 points)

I was a bit surprised I was able to get perfect legend in a blind playthrough. I made Prototype to be an idealist hero. My next ones will be a badass anti-hero and a glory hound. The ending was very satisfying too.

My hero, Well he changed a lot throughout the whole Trilogy (I may still be crying from having to see him goā€¦-sniffles-) But here we go

Full Name: Blake Palmer
Codename: Warden (Or as I like to call him The Warden of M.C.)

Fame/Justice: 45%-57%
Lawless/Lawful: 29%-71%
Offensive/Defensive: 36%-64%
Soloist/Team Player: 34%-66%
Unleash/Control: (He tried to stay control, but letā€™s face it, going completely super sayian was to tempting.) 51%-49%
Feared/Revered: 25%-75%
Revenge/Ideals: (even though I wanted to kill Victon so badlyā€¦I couldnā€™t) 37%-63%
Freedom/Security: 76%-24% (He tried to stay evenā€¦)

Legend: 95

Wardenā€™s Relations: (Oh Jenny Lived! Barely.)
Gran: 94%
Jenny: 96%
The Victons: 28%
Prodigal: 92%
The A.P.: 24%
Black Magic: 94%
Lucky: 86%

World Statistic: Anti-Powered: 20%

Regime Dmg: 27
Power Regain: 15

Warden romanced both BM and Prodigal, (Both on different playthroughs of the third book.) So Iā€™m trying to figure out the official one Dx itā€™s hard I love them both. Best part of this was I read up on a bunch of Fan theories. I love the ā€œNull AIā€ one best. Her being in your MeChip later. Which screw life even if the book doesnā€™t say it Iā€™m believing it!

Code Name: Nightwatcher, or sometimes The Nightwatcher
Name: Jacob Pryor
Relationship: Female Black Magic
Black Magic: 95% Tiffani (my RL crush so Iā€™ll leave out last names)
Bio: Started out as a soloist but couldnā€™t turn down an offer to work with the Milenia Team. Kept a good relationship with family and Jenny.

Iā€™ve made several heroes actually, but my first was my blind play though and I guess the most Canon for me XD

Codename: Ryan Writer
Real Name: Ryan Writer (This was really hilarious later on when my identity was revealed later on XD.)
Romanced Black Magic (Noomi Rapace)
Sidekick: Tarana Rain. (Still wish I could have been allowed to actually get to know her later on.
Fame (Became more Justice focused as games progressed)
Lawful
Offensive
Team Player

Shirou Emiya- Archer
Justice: 79%
Lawful: 86%
Defensive: 82%
Team Player: 94%
Control: 57%
Revered: 96%
Ideals: 95% (Emiya, Shirou! He will always follow his ideals!)
Freedom: 91%
Legend: 100 (i was surprised to get this, i thought i made a couple mistakes, but it was a very happy ending)

Relationships-
Grandma: 97% (granny was very supportive, so i did my best to support her as well)
Jenny: 98% (my bestie, glad she wasnt a romance option for males. too easy to fall for her)
Victons: 26% (i decided to forgive and ally with Jury)
Prodigal: 84% (i wanted to help her redeem herself. i felt really bonded with her despite everything. how it ended was for the best, but i will always be sad we couldnt live out our lives together. ill miss you chicken)
The AP: 61%
Black Magic: 49% (originally hooked up with this vixen, but dumped her when i discovered her secret. saved and allied wit her in the end)
Lucky: 94% (shes adorable)

Regime damage: 31
Power regain: 18

Name: Blaire Grant
Code Name: Valor

Justice: 79% (I had fun RPā€™ing her as a fame-seeker who slowly began to try and do the right thing)
Lawless: 72%
Offensive: 68%
Team Player: 70%
Unleash: 89% (what can I say? Some of those abilities are REALLY fun)
Revered: 58% (I REALLY wanted this to be higher, buuuuut the Unleash/Lawless/Offensive combo makes that rather hard.)
Ideals: 64% (ditto)
Freedom: 79%
Legend: 100 (woo-hoo!)

Relationships:
Grandma: 66%
Jenny: 68% (both she and Grandma took hits when I sold Jenny out, but I like the scenes where you repair your relationships more than the ones where you re-affirm them)
The Victons: 26% (who knew forgiving Jury would give me a 25% boost?)
Prodigal: 79% (my char was totally willing to give anyone a second chance; after all, she was feeling very guilty about what sheā€™d done and trying to earn forgiveness, so why not grant it to others?)
The American Protectorate: 12% (how do you even influence this score?)
Black Magic (Chris Pine): 98% (such an amazingly-written charā€¦both my char and I love him to pieces)
Lucky: 44% (tried to reconcile with him, too, but it wasnā€™t as successful)

Anti-Powered Sentiment: 15%
Regime Damage Points: 25
Power Regain Points: 17

Codename: Erudite

Contains Spoilers.

Justice: 88%
Lawless: 62% (Lawless was over 90% at some point, Iā€™m surprised it got that much lower.)
Defensive: 74%
Team Player: 89%
Control: 64%
Revered: 79%
Ideals: 62% (Killing Rexford and crippling Rebellion counts as idealistic, right? This stat was all over the place for me.)
Freedom: 69%

Legend: 90

Grandma: 96% (Sheā€™s the best, probably my favorite character next to Prodigal.)
Jenny: 73% (Maybe sleeping with the guy who almost killed her wasnā€™t exactly supporting our relationship, but at least sheā€™s alive. Love her.)
The Victons: 58% (I adore Jury more than anything.)
Prodigal: 73% (Iā€™m so sad, even though her death makes sense. Canā€™t get over it.)
TAP: 24% (Whatever. Although I really liked Summit and Stage Show in the beginning, they all sucked in the end.)
Black Magic: 54% (Heā€™s actually one of my least favorite characters (well-written and everything, I just couldnā€™t relate to him), but our relationship got like a 25% boost when I was like ā€œomg letā€™s be friends so you donā€™t kill meā€.)
Lucky: 42% (They never even gave me the chance to make it up with him. Didnā€™t like the fact that they forced a romance with Lucky onto me, but still.)

Anti-Powered Sentiment: 15%
Regime Damage Points: 17
Power Regain Points: 15 (Without the mindspider and GGā€™s maze it would be like 5, haha. Probably shouldā€™ve used my powers more, but I was way too cautious for that.)

Codename: Claymore
Sexuality: gay (I tried playing bisexual but I really canā€™t stand Jury)

stats at the end of HeroFall:
Legend: 100 (yeeh Iā€™m fabulous!)
Justice all the way, but I did save Sonja.
Lawful Sanders is my friend and I am a model citizen
Defensice (in contrast to my codename but I donā€™t care the name stuck)
romanced Black Magic and had a very good relationship with everyone else (except the Victons and Rexford)
I liked the little things to show her that I liked her for who she is and not as a price or trophy to be won. I made the MC give her hugs and made her smile, this in turn made me happy. In Herofall I promised to not leave her and the heartfelt moment after was just perfect.

On a side note I picked Sparrow as my sidekick and I loved the reference I Herofall. In the Heroproject I stayed loyal to the Populars to gain Black magicā€™s approval but I absolutely hated it. On my first playthrough I immediately went with the Underdogs for I liked them far better but then BM never wanted to see me again and I felt bad. In Herofall Black magic had the best entrance ever! I keep replaying it just so I can dramatically read it again and again (sometimes out loud). In my opinion Lucky was a bit left out in both games and got overshadowed by Black magic and Prodigal. At least Jenny was always there and was helpful in the story, Lucky was just kind of thereā€¦ A cute and adorable character, but one thatā€™s only filling space. Sorry Lucky, I donā€™t hate you, I just liked the other characters better (Victons not included, they are at the bottom of my list).

Ps that side note got way longer than anticipated. A well, no turning back now :smiley:

Otto Jonsen
Codename: Rovano
Fame 72
Lawless 95
Offensive 70
Team Player 62
Unleash 82
Feared 88
Revenge 81
Freedom/Security 50/50

Romance: Black Magic/Natalie Portman 99

Money 620200
Legend 10 (managed to get myself killed sometimes)
Anti Power Regiment 50

Damage Points 5
Power Regain 20

Lauren Riverview
Codename: Lady Scarlett
Fame over Justice
Lawful over Lawless
Offensive over Defensive
Soloist over Team Player
Legend 90
Romance: Black Magic/Bo Roberts

I did impeached Victon and killed Rexford.
:smiley::laughing:

Name:Wynne Snoe
Code: Vyde
Orientation: Gay-ish *smirks*
Justice
Offensive
Unleash
Teamplayer
Romanced Lucky
I even had time to draw him:)

Well i never tried heroes rise but i played heroes rise: heroes fall so here

Codename: AtomicFistAce
Likes girl <3 ā€œluckyā€
Justice
Defensive
Unleash
Teamplayer
Legend: 100 (yes its 100 took me too many tries to get it)
and i crip rexford impeach victon wish i could have killed him tho

Welp after so many tries

Codename: Black Knight
Realname: Claire Dagenhart
Bisexual female
Lawless over Lawful
Offensive over Defensive
Justice over Fame
Unleash over Control
Idealistic over Revenge ( I guess I got it right?)
oh! and Teamplayer over Soloist
Sidekick: Scoundrel (sacrificed)
Blackmagic:95
Legend:100
Family:90 something (probably 97-99)

I would draw her but she looks the same as my icon image :wink: without the sword XD

I think I posted here on my old account but I canā€™t remember. :-/ I canā€™t log in to my old account for some reason so Iā€™m starting over. Still obsessed with this game though! Iā€™ll actually post my stats this time.

Character Name: Erin Rosado (itā€™s now a username I often adopt on the internet)
Code Name: Rush
Sidekick: Sparrow (the Sparrow revelation really got to me the first time I played this)

Ended up almost being 50/50 split with Fame and Justice on this playthrough.
Lawful
Defensive

Iā€™m redoing my playthroughs, so today on the train I did my main playthrough on The Prodigy, which is with a Black Magic romance. <3
Iā€™m also going to do a playthrough for Lucky, and Jenny, just because. Next time Iā€™m going to play a little more lawless.

Hero Name: Bardock

Though heā€™ll never know it, Goku was a Saiyan, an alien race sent out to destroy the world. After landing on Earth in the 22nd Century, he hit his head and was found and adopted by the Sound and the Fury.

In the first game, Gokuā€™s natural Ki ability has been mistaken, even by him, to be his powetset. Trying to clear the Son name, heā€¦

Well, youā€™ve all played the game.

After defeating Prodigal, Goku joined the Hero Project and reunited with his first love, Lucky, though he knew her better as ā€œChi-Chiā€. After a heated talk with his girlfriend at the time, Black Magic, Goku broke up with her and went with Lucky. Goku stood by Lucky, even when she went into a Coma, Goku stayed loyal.

Goku, aside from being a true hero and wanting to have a good fight, attempts to bring villains to the right side. So far, heā€™s managed it quite well. Black Magic, Rebellion, Jury, even Prodigal, somewhat.

So, yeah. Thatā€™s how I spent my last two days