Who's your favourite bad guy?

Every puzzle has an answer.

Skar from the lion king

Starscream (especially the one in Transformers Armada)

Childhood sentiment I suppose.

Ah, yes! I second Gollum.

I second Scar! He’s so cunning.

Critical thinking is the key to sucess. I’ll stop now, I’m not cool enough to say Hershel’s lines.

I third Scar! And I also second Hannibal!

OH!
SCARFACE from SCARFACE

Now that I see it, my list looks like a “Who’s Who” of villains in Anime.

1. Izen from Bleach (because holy hell he had me fooled at the beginning, he’s like Superman/Clark Kent, the moment the glasses come off, he’s a rank S badass… Only more evil… And a lot more like a butterfly).

2. Johan Liebert from Monster (because the dude is freakin scary).

3. Moral from Hamatora

4. Hisoka from HunterXHunter (because c’mon… it’s HISOKA, even though he isn’t exactly a villain, he’s more of an adversary)

5. Akechi Mitsuhide from Sengoku Basara

6. Dio Brando from JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure.

The vault dweller of vault 101 from Fallout 3.

All the people who Nuked megaton, yea, you are the best villain.

2 Likes

Well, there’s always the opposite end of the spectrum…
The puzzle is clearly flawed!

The Count in the Gankutsuo: The Count of Monte Cristo.

From his voice, to his charisma, to his brilliant plans I cannot claim to know a bastard more magnificent than he. If you haven’t seen the anime then I highly recommend it. Different from the book, but no less enjoyable (except the VERY end if it).

Two of my all time favorites has always been Darth Sidious from star wars and the Joker from the batman series.

Because in my opinion the most interesting villains are the ones whom are able to beat or challenge the heroes through cunning rather then outright brute force.

3 Likes

Haha to hell with puzzles!

Oooh @From_Beginnings I’m so happy you mentioned him, he’s an excellent bad guy!

I think one of my favourite all time baddies though has got to be Glados from Portal :slight_smile:

@anon11888245 I think Long John Silver is better than the Cyborg.

How did I forget GLaDOS? Of course! She’s great, especially when it comes to humorous villains.

Raistlin Majere should have been on my list, too.

@Alwayswandering do you mean Law Abiding Citizen??

Ah crap yep that’s what’s I meant thanks for the correction TheMeek I still wish they had made a alternative ending to it

Ah just remember a few more from one of Stephen Kings movies
thinner all three villains of the movie the gypsy man the mob boss and the lawyer who in the end becomes a villain
Never piss off a gypsy

Why is itachi on your list?

Even his suspicion that it isn’t an actual Blight and is a play by Orlais to retake Fereldan becomes hilarious if you read the comics. Literally every other time he thinks Orlais is behind something like that he turns out to be right.

Plus, he’s entirely certain that Orlais wants to retake Fereldan. Come Dragon Age: Inquisition and Orlais has invaded again…