Whiskey-Four [WIP] [Part Eight Released] [Writing Complete, undergoing preliminary editing]

Yeah, about those frying pans? Somebody may or may not have just stolen them.

14 Likes

Psst hey you owe me 5 dollars for… disappearing those items.

10 Likes

Here, have a shot of Jamison instead

10 Likes

At this point he is a gilf, even ggilf. Still hot tho.

7 Likes

That’s okay, I have plenty of pans. And tongs. I even have a grease screen. I fear nothing. :bacon::bacon::fried_egg::woman_cook:t2:

5 Likes

Since it’s bacon done right and not raw bacon, shouldn’t we threat with boiling or candying the stuff instead of properly frying it?

18 Likes

OOO I quite like the idea of broiling bacon as a threat.

@Paradox1 The methods by which I procure and disfigure my writer-based bacons are of no concern to you, dreg.

10 Likes

Begone, wretches!!! None shall harm brother Bacon and his sanctity! I vow to protecc brother Bacon mind, soul and body from the voracious offensives of the mad cookaries…

30 Likes

Damn as always ur story is impressive! So far, my fav RO is Ulysses, the thrill of the chase between our MC and Ulysses is so good i love it. And dont forget about the angst between them is chef kiss. I dont have any complaint i love ur plot story and the characters. For sure, i will keep my eye on this and ur story, I The Forgetten One i am the big fan too :relaxed::raised_hands:

22 Likes

Indeed? Well then…I expected no less from Uranov scum like you. Till there is breath in my body, no harm shall befall brother Bacon. Any thoughts and ideas of a most sinister and cookacious nature shall be dealt with post haste and with extreme prejudice! And in case ye think tis be a hollow threat, let me introduce you to my ol fren, Giskes.

pointing-gun-threat

15 Likes

Untitled-1

46 Likes

Damnit ur right. He’s even hotter :fire:

2 Likes

Sorry for my radio silence these last few days. I’ve had a pretty bad combination of being really sick, as well as really busy.

I’m making progress on part eight, but not at the same breakneck speeds as before. I’ve fallen two days behind, but that’s honestly not too bad. Considering I got the last update out five or six days ahead, I’m still at a net positive schedule wise.

I had to scrap a lot of the stuff I wrote when I was sick, as it was kinda unsalvageable. I’ve replaced it with scenes I think work a lot better, and now I feel pretty good about where the new update is heading.

Good luck.

Lmao I thought people might react this way. I’m glad to hear it.

):

Technically, I guess lol

Glad you enjoyed it!

I was also not expecting to find a large thread of bacon themed threats, though I can’t say I’m disappointed.

54 Likes

It’s always nice to come back from vacation to an update of a good story~ can’t wait to see how we rescue Olivia and then stop the ark from killing everyone xD.

Minor pronoun issue I saw but not sure if it was already reported:

W4
Female MC - highlighted should be the feminine form of address. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Driver: “They have a bird!”

Whiskey: “Phosphorous going out!”

Mendez:“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN PHOSPHO-”

Brilliant.

32 Likes

Not sure if this is a typo or intentional, but I thought the word ‘hurdles’ here may have actually meant to be ‘hurtles’? I mean, they’re sort of similar, but ‘hurtle’ means to hurl or be thrust with force and speed (or to move with great speed), while ‘hurdle’ means to jump or hop over something, and considering the ambulance is barrelling under a bridge (rather than over it) at crazy speeds, I thought it could be a typo. Either way, here it is:

1 Like

Oh and also, I really did want to try NOT to kill any cops, but considering that losing Mendez may cause bigger issues for my Whiskey’s plans later on when an extra man could make all the difference, made me think it was worth the sacrifice. Bit of a bummer, but ‘needs must’ and all that, I guess… plus, I guess there’s also the whole not-wanting-to-make-the-daughter-an-orphan thing. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Wait- we can save her ?

4 Likes

Yes, you can save her. In order to do it: Save the WP grenade and use it on the helicopter - she’ll make it to the end of the chapter after that.

14 Likes

Ooooh okay ! I don’t know how to save the grenade but at least I know how ! Thank you !

4 Likes