Which words do you like/dislike?

I’ve never heard of that before. Is it like a cartoon?

it’s a cartoon that used to play on Nickelodeon JR. (But I don’t know if that’s what @Bathala is quoting at but there was a kids cartoon with that name.)

Words I like

1. Scourge

2. Sorrow

3. Abyss

4. Rend

5. Wrath

6. Titan

7. Deicide

8. Allure

9. Nemesis

10. Ragnarok

11. Oblivion

12. Tranquil

I hate the word bulge. Particularly when used when describing muscles. It makes me think of extreme body builders. It’s not sexy. It’s gross.

I couldn’t agree more bulge is not something I want to see or envision when it comes to muscles

Are you a supervillain?

We’ve reached peak performance though!

If you’re referring to my profile pic then yes that’s the Aqua man villain Black Manta. If you’re talking about me only if someone pisses me off. oh thank you for that disgusting image I see before me (I’m adding you to my list!!!) Just kidding or am I ?

Just taking a look at the words you like.

“[It’s] the ideal male body, you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.”

I get that it’s just way to much muscle for me and while people may consider it “ideal” I think we should be comfortable with who we are.

Also I had tranquil in there it maybe last but it’s a positive word

… I can’t tell if you’re messing with me now.

Why on earth do you think I’d be messing with you ? :smiling_imp:

I was actually being serious though

The ideal male body/peak performance is a joke used to refer to anything outrageous.

I’ve never heard that as a joke before.

Jojo would like to have a talk with you.

Please no !!! I can’t deal with that much Muscle!!!

It’s a very mainstream meme oof

That’s probably why I haven’t heard of it

I like specific words for natural materials. Mahogany. Steel. Quartz. Silk. But not unspecific words: wood, metal, mineral, cloth.

Some other, less common words I like, partly from their sound and partly from their definitions:

Vorfreude: the feeling of pleasure from anticipating happiness.

Frisson: a sudden thrill.

Soupcon: a tiny portion. (Should be an accent under the c, pronounced as an ‘s’)

Amuse-bouche: a tiny tasty delicacy. (Pronounced with 200% French accent.)

Gumption: drive.

Tchotchke: knick-knack.

Floccinaucinihilipilification: the declaration of something as useless.