Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Ha, i keep rememeber titles at random. Again, not sure if its dead or cancled. But another amazing project was “Fallen Divine”.

Its not abandoned, the public demo is finished and alpha demo is being updated

Its such a shame that most of the games are cancelled because the files get destroyed. I wish there was some sort of cloud backup where all WIPs could be saved

2 Likes

Freak: Admist the Neon Light (hero game)
Bring Us to Washington
Ghost Simulator :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

About Ghost Simulator, is there a completed version? I remembered played it once (maybe last year?):rofl:

1 Like

It can be played through to the end, but it’s missing some branches. It’s also kinda… buggy? I don’t know that they’re bugs so much as variables that should have been implemented but never were and are just generic placeholders instead.

Essentially, in the game’s current state, the only choices that actually matter are at the beginning and the end. You make a lot of choices throughout, but what affects the game is mostly what choices you are able to make and not what choices you do make. It just assumes you did everything that you can.

1 Like

Bastard of Camelot & Freak: Amidst the Neon Light, Virtues End and I forgot the title of another one its based off on Attack on Titan setting but with different monster and there are tons of ROs in there too😑

3 Likes

Is it The Night Hunters: First Blood? The only recent WIP that comes to mind is that one.

But, yes. It is a such a shame, i was also looking forward to that one WIP.

4 Likes

Omg yes thats it the title tysm, it really is :sob::sob::sob:

BoC and VE are alive on itch.io

4 Likes

Damnit, I just read “Night Hunters: First Blood” and I’m so sad it is abandoned :cry:

2 Likes

@BubbaJubbs yesss the agony of if’s and what could’ve been (ಥ_ಥ)

1 Like

Calling of Metem’s Hollow, Good Intentions, Apex Predators. Not sure if the last one abandoned or on hiatus.

4 Likes

Bracken Fell: Tale of Tails. It reminds me of Redwall by Brian Jacques.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the mention <3 I hope you’ll be pleased to know it’s actually coming back next month!

3 Likes

I am so happy that Mass Mother Murderer wasnt canned. Played it an loved it. Cant wait for the second book someday. :astonished:

I don’t think that it’s coming back here. Didn’t it go to tales?

2 Likes

It did play it there. Annoying with the keys and gems but whatyougonnado. :kissing_cat:

Not sure if it has been abandoned, and I can’t even recall the name, but there was a horror/sci-fi WIP that took place aboard a space station which was suitably creepy, and I miss it. :frowning:

You are probably thinking of Prosperity Station. The author hasn’t said anything since May that I’m aware of, but in May they said it wasn’t abandoned but progress is slow.

1 Like