Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

I’m so glad to hear that! Yay! :tada: and good luck with school! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah yes, that was Journey of the Vanguard and that was a good one too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Lizzy @Mxm124 Yes! thank y’all for telling me the name! Man, that was one of my favorite games and it was well writing and different.

I root for ye:

Let me jewel this crown:

There is so much beauty in the visceral. And that cliffhanger…

In which I have never received more glee in playing a prozzie…

9 Likes

Oh man i really miss Song of the Fallen :cry:

6 Likes

Rosebud Prep: I’m a sucker for Battle Royale scenarios.

Life, Tyranny, Revolution & Medieval England: Demo of this was taken down before I could even play it but the idea behind it looked great to me when I saw it, but then again, I’m a sucker for games that lets you play as medieval royalty/nobility as well.

1 Like

I hadn’t ever seen Caralow by Iris, but I really love it! Switch was interesting, but being mistaken as a prince when I’m a girl was a little odd, is he just that feminine looking or am I supposed to look like a boy? O.o When it Rome had a good start I forgot about that one :smiley:

2 Likes

From my understanding, 'twas a combination of androgyny and magic, and the prince is as pretty as I like.
Alas, I can do naught but dream that MC shall someday receive her pony…

[quote=“Lizzy, post:164, topic:8198”]
When it Rome had a good start I forgot about that one :smiley:[/quote]

I only wish it was built in a day.

1 Like

From what I read magic was unable to be used due to the festival or the servant would have been Aden himself?

Plot magic. At first read, before skimming its thread, I was immediately trying to work out the logistics as well, such as issue of the voice, and it seems the author responded to a similar query with

[quote=“Katgirl64, post:196, topic:1321”]
there are plot twists that explain that and I don’t really want to reveal them right now. (I have hinted at them though, so you might be able to guess.) For now let’s just say MC is really good at changing their voice.[/quote]

There is magic protectorate, if I can recall, solely around the castle, which means MC is either unknowingly bypassing with the voice changes, or perhaps even immune altogether.

Pure speculation…

[quote=“Quaintrelle, post:167, topic:8198, full:true”]
Plot magic. At first read, before skimming its thread, I was immediately trying to work out the logistics as well, such as issue of the voice, and it seems the author responded to a similar query with

I see, well I mean its not ALL bad, my fiance turned out to be another girl so I can’t complain there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And a princess, no less, while my pessimistic girl is stuck in limbo admiring an awkward Airel…

I was taken with Airel myself, but if I’m going to play a fiance I’d rather it be to another girl instead of a boy, at least I’m not going to feel so weird about kissing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Keeper of the Sun and Moon: It was the first WIP I ever played, and back then I used to think they all got finished. :slight_frown:

4 Likes

Though my preference lies in the opposite direction, I am ecstatic you have that choice. And that is truly what I love most about the Choice gaming community. Inclusion is not merely an afterthought.

Ah, yes, I remember that one, well my headcanon there was that my female mc had a natural a-cup combined with tall, athletic, outdoorsy and interested in sports. She was planning on staying the prince, as she likes both the power and the masculine role better.
My main male mc was a not very fit, bookish recluse, who hates the social interactions and the life he’s forced into (and combats it with copious quantities of snark) and is in it in the hopes of gaining more of the other kind of power (as in magic).
Any way my mc’s are both obviously very pretty and have the same intellectual capacity, but my female mc’s weakness would be that she’s relatively ill-mannered and book-dumb, while my male mc is icy and socially awkward but can hide it beneath, snark, etiquette and a relatively large amount of book learning.

@justme
Don’t worry! I’m still working on it (slowly), but I should be able to post a new update within the week!

9 Likes

That’s awesome! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

O, this would be a disaster/riot if tavern born.

At one point it seems the author had the intention of body elaboration, which I think would be somewhat limiting to their readers’ imagination. As it is now, we are as Brienne of Tarth or Lord Blain as we desire to be. Hopefully we will get to play in this world a bit more…

1 Like

Something I believe I was against back then, may have even argued that, unless she was really going all the way, like @Aly Seven Kingdoms does. Where we get the whole gamut of options, tall, short, muscular, athletic or the “perfect” hourglass or “V” shape and almost anything in-between.

1 Like