Which one is better? Max Payne 3, Watch_Dogs or Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed?

I’m thinking about buying one of these games on X360, but which what should I get? Max Payne 3, Watch_Dogs or NFS Shift 2 Unleashed?

Uh…you may have this in the wrong area, I believe. This would probably fit better under Off-Topic.

Anyways, no idea what NFS is. Need For Speed, I reckon. All depends on what you enjoy most. Do you enjoy racing? Go for NFS. Do you like shooters with some noir thrown in? Max Payne 3. Or do you enjoy an open world game reminiscent of Assassin’s Creed? Then Watch Dogs. I can only speak personally about Watch Dogs, since it’s the only one I’ve played. Fun, the setting has potential, but it opts for a bland revenge story with characters who could be interesting but end up feeling flat.

Your on the wrong side of the fence, you should change the topic to “off-topic” for best results

Btw none of them are my cup of tea (yeah i played em all, if you need racing go for grid autosport, asseto corssa, rpg~action? Fallout 4, Ac black flag/rogue
Or if your into open world action go for gta as everyone does or for honor if you need a little medieval break)

Ok, thanks for the help

I’ve played Max Payne 3 and Watch Dogs. I haven’t played THAT Need For Speed, but the ones I’ve played in the past are all quite similar.

If you are talking about the FIRST Watch Dogs, then I prefer that one over the other 2.

Max Payne has about ten hours of gameplay just in the story and has pretty good gameplay from what I have seen, I feel like the over hyping may have overshadowed how watchdogs was received honestly no idea about the need for speed but I personally would go with max Payne. It was a pretty solid game from what I played and was more appealing to my tastes. honestly, it just depends on your style and what you want out of a game. most bang for your buck would be Max Payne.

There is already a games thread.