Which medieval WIP is your favorite?

hey i was wondering what will happen in your game the farther in you go? Any wars, chances to take power, duels of honor or trade deals.

1 Like

Just about all of those. The idea is that you can invlove yourself with familial conflicts within the city or even stage a coup dā€™etat or stage an invasion on the city. I might even include options for the PC to take power as the Prince/princess or Grand Duca of the city. But I am planning for the game to be very large and full of options and characters.

1 Like

that sound really fun does your house if you start of rich or middle class have any archenimies

Agreed. War For The West is by far the best one out there. You can say Blood and Steel is the discount version of it. But thanks for mentioning.

2 Likes

yeah i really hope the update for war for the west comes out today

1 Like

I hope so too, but I am doubtful.

yeah he said it would be a couple of days but its been a week

1 Like

Well, I kill time with that game, so Iā€™ll find something else to do.

have you guys tried lords of aswick

2 Likes

I have played and finished the game, yes.

I have played Lords of Aswick, though it was a while ago.

ok i was just wondering if that was a good medieval game.

1 Like

Compared to War For The West?
Itā€™s 100x times realistic. Like, really realistic. Itā€™s challenging. The writing fits better and seems superior. However, not much replay value and itā€™s more of a story than a game. An excellent example of medieval accuracy though.

4 Likes

I agree. That seems like the best description of it based on what I can remember. I can also remember thoroughly enjoying it.

3 Likes

ok well thanks, game sounds ok

2 Likes

I think thereā€™s a sequel coming out? Not sure.

I have not heard about it, but if that is so I would be interested.

1 Like

I think itā€™s a public WiP.

1 Like

Well I would really like to go and check that out. I know the first one was very good if they are working on another I am sure it would be good as well.

2 Likes
4 Likes