Which COG/HG story would you want to live in?

Versus. This totally rocks. Specially if im one of the contenders on the constructive side. It would be great to see this story true to life!

After I read a book , I always think how would it be to live in that world.
So I am curios.In which bookā€™s world would you want to live?

Life of a wizard otherwise known as the ludverse cause they have magic :smiley:

1 Like

Thereā€™s only one fictional world Iā€™ve wanted to live in: Terre dā€™Ange from Kushielā€™s Dart. But only if I could be Dā€™Angeline; a beautiful person in a beautiful country descended from angels. Itā€™s the dream.

1 Like

Sorry for promoting our own game, but did you try ā€œlost in the Pagesā€?

2 Likes

Yeah I played and it was awesome.
Some of the stories inside could even be a entire game if it would be added more at it .
Anyway good work with the game :wink:

1 Like

That really sound good I think I would like that too.:slight_smile:

I played too .And it would be awesome if we would have each one some different kind of magic

1 Like

The one with the vampire was my favourite.

1 Like

By ā€œbookā€, are you referring to the games on here or actual novels and such?

If the former then Meta Human Inc

If the latter then Harry Turtledoveā€™s World War series

1 Like

I was reffering to games.
And the world in Meta Human Inc surely is a very interesting one.But somethimes I think that all of that worl can be found in our reality too.But is hidden exactly like in the game.

Just noting, there was a similar thread earlierā€¦ so Iā€™ll just link my answere here.

1 Like

Guns of infinity would be the best

Put me down for Life of a Wizard or Lost Heir. Outside CoG games, I think Iā€™d most enjoy being in the world of The Witcher. I like the atmosphere and itā€™s the sort of environment where Iā€™d not easily get bored.

Hahaha Iā€™m totally with you! Terrorizing humans with impunity, and having goblins worship you. Truly life goals hahaha

2 Likes

I havenā€™t finished reading Diamant Rose yet, but I love stuff about spies. I have the same sentiments for Killing Time, especially with the abundance of LIs

Broadway 1849 and Hollywood Visionary are other stories I enjoyed.
On the other hand, I wouldnā€™t want to be in the Heroes Rise trilogy. I think Iā€™m the minority that didnā€™t really enjoy it all that much.

2 Likes

Tally Ho!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wayheaven mainly because I already live and lived in a towns like it .

All of them. Well, most of them. Itā€™s hard to choose, so Iā€™m going to go with my canon idea that I can travel through dimensions whenever I want, and the dimensions will have different times.

In, say, VERSUS every minute equals a year in Heroes Rise. Vice versa.

Every two years in SoH equals 30 minutes in Zombie Exodus.

Edit: Someone said the Witcher so same concept there.

Witcher vs Dragon Age vs Mass Effect time.

All the dimension travel!!!

I think thatā€™d be cool.

1 Like

Waywalkers. Itā€™s just a generally pretty fantastic place to live in, as anyone.

Or Deathless, as a craftsperson.