When Life Gives You Lemons (October 25 2023) (WIP)

I cannot wait for this game to be finished I’m so buying it when it comes out

2 Likes

This could be one of the reasons why the word “harem” was used, even if historically not accurate. There are nowadays so many different sexual, emotional, and relationship categories and terms, and they seem to be constantly evolving. With what books and movies have described as a “harem”, we all sort of have at least a vague concept of what the suthor envisioned in this story.

2 Likes

I hope there at least threesome in here

6 Likes

Nope

4 Likes

What if could all love a poly route? I totally get the not liking a player MC route as a personal preference. But, theres a chance they could all be one big happy family and spoil the kiddo rotten.

4 Likes

Nah, I rarely enjoy poly, plus the ro doesn’t know each other much to agree on poly relationship with mc and I despise even more at being a matchmaker for ro with other ro unless it’s a non ro with other non ro.

If the author want to add poly, I don’t mind it as long it is a choice that I can choose to engage in it or not. :smiley_cat:

12 Likes

Got an ache in my chest from remembering the times i used to babysit my nieces, the kid character is real cute. Thank you.

P.S Mr/Ms Monroe for life.

4 Likes

The side stories/teacher smut link appear to be broken. This game is great, like it very much.

3 Likes

Hey, I love this so much!

Starting from the cover art!

I like having to balance the kid, the job and the ROs! It’s so fun and I am eager to see how this turns out!:grin:

Kudos @CC_Hill !

2 Likes

Update! Please restart the game delete old saves and make new saves. If you use old saves you will get the gosub error.

Some stuff was added at the beginning and the Ros’s POVs are now included in the main game.

Enjoy!

94 Likes

Congratulations on the update! You’ve been so busy lately, I hope you get to take some time to chill and celebrate too :sparkles:

14 Likes

Thank you, and so true about being busy and working a 9-5 on top of it. I will be taking a long break to enjoy the summer. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Enjoy your summer break! ^^__^^

(also, wooo, update!)

Stoffs

“makes”

“celibacy”. Celibate is the adjective.

“impressions”

“long gone”

“roles”

Yes. Yes, I can. Fucking Brenda.

Should not be capitalised.

“worry”

“told”

“don’t” (and we’re right)

This was the proper response to being bullied, and I applaud it wholeheartedly.

Dinner break.

1 Like

The Weekend babysitter is the worst I wouldn’t leave a pet with them, let alone a kid. :scream:

8 Likes

aw…fade to black…

Oh well…

5 Likes

burp

More stoffs

Double verb.

“knowledgeable” EDIT: You might want to Ctrl+F or whatever for it on the whole thing, because it shows up again.

“strategist’s name”

“enter”

By the way, what does this mean? I presume it’s german, but I ran it through google translate, and it told me it means “out of”, which doesn’t make sense. :thinking:

Typo:

Khan Kirk GIF - Khan Kirk Startrek - Discover & Share GIFs

“recipe”, “passed down”. And further down, “My mother passed it on to me”

“wagging his tail”

Two possessives.

This just reinforces my notion that out kid was indeed right to clock Lenny, and maybe should’ve added a kick or two.

I think you meant “can be taken off the bad list” here, but I’m not sure.

Sucks to be you, then, Brenda.

“together”

“call”

Disconnect: I’m reasonably, but not completely, sure I picked “service sub” way back then, so you might want to check the variable.

“missed”

“finalize”

I am EXTREMELY cool with this, buddy, because then maybe Brenda will stop blabbing about my life to everyone.

“being taken care of”

OMG, Paris is Shae’s given-for-adoption relative, isn’t he?

Sleepy time.

1 Like

Too bad you can’t get with Brenda because, as I have already said this game is like a romantic comedy and that ending would be a perfect Cheaper by the Dozen thing to happen. :laughing:

8 Likes

“Aus” in that context means to tell the dog to “stop”.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought, but the translator gave me nothing of the sort.

Thanks.

1 Like

Back for more!

Even more stoffs

No! No ghosting! You answer at least one of those texts, right now!

Or it’s free. :laughing:

Missing an ‘f’.

“wags”

Typo. Also, the car repair cost is missing the $ sign.

Aaaaaand it’s over. Now to settle and wait for more. :slight_smile:

1 Like