When Life Gives You Lemons (October 25 2023) (WIP)

holy god didnt expect myself to enjoy a romance game but here i am loving it to the core like the characters are not two dimensionals but you can feel their feeling and how you have to control your money and how much you have to pay or you will be broke i picked all :heart: and :fire: choices i wonder what is going to happen with me kissing girls left and right but i dont regret it so i hope for whoever is reading this having a good day and hope you have a good health and for the author i hope you dont overwork yourself with the writing and take it easy so goodbye.

here is the stats at the end of the demo if you author wanted to check for balanced stats and something like that

5 Likes

omg such a good story ! The pace is good, the RO interactions are plentiful, and I really want to bust a cap on my creepy neighbour because screw him ! You know the story is good when you can really hate the antagonists

6 Likes

I’m interested to try this, although I may bounce off the kiddo part. Looking forward to having time to read it!

Obligatory Cave Johnson video

here

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: LMAO that is a good one

1 Like

I usually dodge stories with kids involved (because I can’t even take care of myself, let alone a whole other macro organism) but I really enjoyed playing this !

8 Likes

@CC_Hill guess who finally got VINDICATED? MEEEEEEEEEEE! :grin:

Behold…My dream have come TRUEEEEE!

Aww I made her a friend…fuck, gotta restart! But still…The dream finally happen! :sob:

8 Likes

Ooh! Official release! You already know how I feel about this :heart:

7 Likes

jsjskdjdfk I’m weak lol

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lmao, what do you think is going to happen? I guess you’ll find out :yum: and thanks for the stats I didn’t know that the teacher romance stat could be so high!

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That video was funny and so relatable to the story lol for the kid part you can choose them to be your siblings if that helps and also there is no drama with them just warm cuddly moments :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OMG! I can’t believe you named her Gretchen lol… I thought you were going to go for Olga lol. :kissing_heart:

I do… jajsjskdkjsdkjhsk :yum:

8 Likes

Olga belong with your other story, this way I get two angry Lesbians with abs of steel! :rofl:

But seriously though, you may just start the trend of ‘How to write a Heart Story’? wait, is that what they are called? you know those heart stories we get? Most of them aren’t about Romance…they feel more like your usual Hosted games. So, I always been disappointed. But you, if you manage to do it…you may just be able to do what Seraphina did with Wayhaven…pave the road for how it is done!

I’m so proud of you my friend! :hugs: keep it up!

8 Likes

What are Doms, also two of them, did they have a threesome lol?

5 Likes

oush this choise she fucks two guys in the prom night it hurts and burns to be honest

2 Likes

Patrick…are you chasing my Gretchen? :joy: don’t complain if she like me more! and don’t you dare say she is cheating again! :grin:

7 Likes

It’s an inside joke from my other story, the Doms are twins Dominik and Dominique. As for the threesome, your Mc will decide :rofl:

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So sorry about that I do hope that everyone is okay, life just sucks balls sometimes.

Knowing that the cheating part is a choice and that most people chose it just blow my mind lol we do love putting our MCs through things :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

i’ve loved this ever since i first read it on patreon, it’s so great to see it out for everyone to enjoy! especially since that means i can play it again even after having to cancel my membership (turns out a house fire does change your financial situation, huh?)

i absolutely love slice of life, and having a kid to raise makes the game even better for me. makes me very nostalgic.

currently torn between the ex who cheated and the boss. i love making my MC’s suffer :smiling_imp:

anyway, love love love this game, can’t wait to see more of it! :grin:

4 Likes

i am not torn between anyone i am like a free spirit walking in the world kissing this girl right here then kissing that girl right there i know there will be TREMENDOUS consequences but as they say live the life right now and let the future me face the problems. :grin:

6 Likes

To me it depends on how far the cheating went if I’d forgive them or not, but I’m not sure though since it doesn’t specify.

4 Likes

Nice! you just did the Impossible and early in C.C.Hill draft…

Unlocked Achievement: Slut Life forever! :joy:

8 Likes

Yeah, why choose? Kiss the teacher. Kiss the boss. Kiss the neighbor. Set a great example for the little angel.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes