When Life Gives You Lemons (October 25 2023) (WIP)

“would still hit it”

pardon me, I have to go die laughing somewhere

9 Likes

I’m so hype, can’t wait for the update.

And I’m especially love the alternate name for the ex (Not Today Satan) :joy:

10 Likes

is this still being worked on?

1 Like

It is. But the author is working on three projects simultaneously and recently had another project released, so the priority was bug fixing that one.

10 Likes

Can you actually link me to some projects? I absolutely love their work

1 Like

This is the project that’s already out:

This is the sequel WIP thread, whose link won’t do the preview like the others for some reason:

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/the-midnight-saga-the-hunters/115018

And this is another standalone project, like this one:

The first two are action-horror, the last is a murder mystery with some humour, all have romance.

10 Likes

Surely the Patreon demo was updated this month, if I’m not mistaken the author also plans to update the public demo in November, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

The update is live!

This was a big chunky update with a lot of stuff implemented. I hope you still like it. :two_hearts:

At this time, I’m not looking for new mechanics to implement in the game because there is sooo much already going on and so many variables to track.

I will focus on the story progression and try to finish it. As feedback, please report any typos and grammar when you find them.

(And of course, saves are broken, restart your game and make new saves.)

Thank you.

LMAO :smile:

45 Likes

Mc: Big chunky Update you say?
Gretchen Barge in and start Flexing
Gretchen: Big Chunky! Flex Flex You called sweet Pie?
Mc: Uh…droole
Gretchen: Flex Flex

Yeah, time for Big Chunky…Gretchen! :rofl:

Ohhh! You changed the Pic up there! I love it! :grin:

A fox lady with grey hair and wrinkles? Be still my heart!

@CC_Hill You shouldn’t have! I send you the bill when my underwear combusts! :joy:

This game making me feel so bad :disappointed_relieved: I only have experience blocking ‘wrong numbers’, ‘Scammers’…and here I’m! Blocking Hotties, one after another!

Woe is meh! Why wasn’t I Born a SLUT?! WHY?! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

7 Likes

The block option only block the romance. lol You will still talk and interact with those characters. The block option just makes things platonic because I needed a way to track who MC is allowing to flirt with them.

8 Likes

Yeah I know…

My point remain! Why don’t have the gene to slut-it-away?! Why me? So not fair! :tired_face:

2 Likes

I like the new photo it’s cute and it has a romantic comedy feel to it which fits the game. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

No problem

Also, will the sexual encounters always be a fade to black thing or will that become a choice at some point?

Oh that’s just sad… :face_holding_back_tears: because you’re so good at that kind of thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It didn’t surprise you that you were the one who inherited the money. What surprised was the fact that you inherited despite having a crappy relationship with him

This bit doesn’t make sense like how can you be both surprised to have gotten something but not shocked to have gotten something at the same time?

Well you know I’m good at see things like that so if I see something else I will let you know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How old are we if our kid is our sibling and How old are we if our kid is our biological child?

Fair enough I was only asking so I could better photo the game in my head while playing it. :flushed:

4 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

Yes. I’m trying to be good and not add any explicit content in this game. :innocent: So all the sexual encounters will start slow, pick up speed with some kissing and touching, then fade to black.

Lol good point. I’ll fix that :smile:

MC age is left to headcanon.

11 Likes

@CC_Hill :smiling_imp::smirk_cat::kissing_cat: nice going

2 Likes

I have an entrance test tomorrow, my life is super stressful the past few weeks and this update was everything I needed to relax.
Thanks for your awesomeness, CC.

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Oooo a super good update. I enjoyed the option to give our child a favorite show: Little Flayn’s gonna grow up on Dragonball Z >:p

Is it just me or is everyone suddenly even thirstier for the MC? Is MC just like, Aphrodite reborn or something I’ve never seen so many people just outright go “hey wanna kiss/bang?” so quickly besides something like Love at Elevation or Demon:Recollect :joy:

But yeah, super fun update even if I’m disinclined to give A a chance since she’s a cheater in my playthrough :skull:

4 Likes

Love the latest update, truly fleshed out the story a lot. Keep finding myself attracted to Shane/Shae. Seems like such a “sweet” person. I really hope that they do not end up being some sort of homicidal, stalker maniac.

2 Likes

Me having to make a save for each because i can’t chose

Whew it’s hard out here for a pimp🤧

2 Likes

Love the new update. Great job.

1 Like