What's your Superhero Name?

http://superhero.namegeneratorfun.com

Edit: there’s also a villian name generator!

http://supervillain.namegeneratorfun.com

I bought a generic Superhero outfit for Halloween and was trying to come up with a good name when I found this gem.

Your superhero name is:

The Top Sirloin

The child of a butcher, your cookery skills were famed across the land! Now, the powerful Pantheon of Food has gifted you with power - but dangerous gourmands are now hungry to steal your secret abilities for themselves!

Meat Control - Your powers give you control of the element of meat! You can manipulate and form raw meat into any shape you desire, or flatten your enemies with a tidal wave of offal!

Now, you protect Boston from barking dogs, while also battling the evil plans of The Faceless One!

Also for you @Eric_Moser this came up at one point;

Your superhero name is:

Mega Cat

You are a technological mastermind who’s already invented many startling devices – but your latest creation has now given you unexpected abilities! You must use them wisely, while concealing your true identity from the public!

Evolutionary Powers - You have the innate ability to transform and evolve your body in order to adapt to and survive any environment, no matter how dangerous!

and…

Cat Control - You can bring any cat under your complete control, and can extend your power to hundreds of potential subjects!

Now, you protect The City of Lights from terrorists, while also battling the evil plans of Jack Terminus!

Your superhero name is:
Luna Shadow
After a mysterious encounter with an alien spacecraft, you have now found yourself possessing incredible powers! You must use these abilities wisely, while trying to unravel the true reasons for your strange new gifts…
Gravity Manipulation - You have the ability to control gravity itself, making objects or people heavier or lighter, or even turning everything around you into zero-gravity!
and…
Shadow Control - You can manipulate and control shadows, using them to hide yourself or even as a mode of transportation (travelling from one shadow to another)!
Now, you protect Tomorrow City from drunken Norse gods, while also battling the evil plans of Jesse Flint!

what i get from my real life name :

Hydro Puma

The half-human child of an alien from a water-based civilisation, you have incredible powers! However, your heritage also means that you’re hated and feared both by humanity and the aliens who are now hunting you down!

Water Control - Your abilities give your access to the elements of water - you can control and manipulate it, forming it into any shape you want!
and…

Cat Communication - You have the ability to talk to any cat, and you can also see through their eyes and mentally link with them!

Now, you protect Centerville from environmental pollution, while also battling the evil plans of Domino Bones!

My real-life name:

Your superhero name is:
Commander Superb
You were always different – never one of the crowd – and it turns out, you’re a genetic mutation, with amazing powers that make you both hated and feared!
Detachable Limbs - You can detach any of your limbs from your body (whether it’s hands, feet, or the whole limb) and use them remotely, as well as ‘hearing’ and ‘seeing’ through them via sense-vision!
Now, you protect Elvisville from corrupt congressmen, while also battling the evil plans of The Faceless One!

Great name! Weird powers…

And my main superhero OC:
Your superhero name is:
Ghost Shadow
You inherited your powers thanks to being the last in a line of ancient adventurers who protect the planet from supernatural evil!
Summoning Ghosts - You have the power to summon and control spectres and poltergeists to obey your every whim!
and…
Shadow Control - You can manipulate and control shadows, using them to hide yourself or even as a mode of transportation (travelling from one shadow to another)!
Now, you protect Berlin from murderers, while also battling the evil plans of The Quark!

Which is awesome! But, completely different from his actual abilities…

that was Superb!! (pun intended :laughing:)

The Howling Lad
After saving an injured wolf in the wilderness and nursing it back to health, the mighty Norse God Fenris gifted you with incredible powers! Now you fight for the natural world, while also sprouting hair in unexpected places!
Lycanthropy - You can transform yourself into a werewolf at will, and have all the speed and ferocious strength of your alter ego under your full control!
Now, you protect Chicago from corrupt superheroes, while also battling the evil plans of The Thirteenth Gunslinger!

(I don’t even live in Chicago :confused: )

This seems cool, mind if I join the party?

Scythe

Powers: Sixth sense, Gliding, spirit abilities.

Weapons: Energy Scythe which can be manipulated as a bo staff, nunchuck and two smaller scythes.

Origins: Saved an alien who was the wielder or the Reds Scarub (going by DC here guys) who crash landed on planet earth to learn about the ghosts on earth by using sound. They taught her how to communicate with the spirits and use certain spirit abilities using certain frequencies, also gave her some training with Energy weapons. Also, as she got the ability to use sound to communicate with spirits she also evolved it into a form of gliding over short distance by using Radio and tv frequencies.

I do have another hero but it’s a little more complicated to explain.

Mh, alright. Let’s try this out…

Your superhero name is:

The Amazing Leopard

You were an archaeologist, on a voyage into deepest Africa, when one of your discoveries angered the ancient cat gods! Now, you bear the weight of their power, until you find a way of appeasing the mighty deities!

Cat Transformation - You have the ability to transform yourself into a super-powered leopard, with increased strength, speed and intelligence!

Now, you protect Cleveland, Ohio from gangland violence, while also battling the evil plans of Gregory Deathstar!

Muahaha, I’m Sub-Zero!

Your superhero name is:

The Ice Lord

Your parents nearly froze to death in a snowstorm, but you were able to save them by accidentally calling on the powers of the mighty Ice Gods! Now, you must do the Ice Gods’ bidding, while also searching for a way of
freeing yourself from their control!
Generating and Controlling Ice - Your powers mean you can generate and control ice - whether it’s blasts of super-chilled air, walls of solid ice, freezing your enemies solid, or simply making sure you’re never without a chilled drink. Now, you protect Centerville from muggers, while also battling the evil plans of Lord Mechanika!

Your superhero name is:

Dazzle Girl

You were an archaeologist, investigating ancient Egyptian ruins, when you angered the Sun God, Ra! Now, you bear the weight of his power, until you find a way of appeasing the mighty deity!

Manipulating and Controlling Light - Your powers mean you can manipulate and control light, using it to create illusions or blind your opponents!
Now, you protect Jawanga Gorge from violent husbands, while also battling the evil plans of Cold Henry!

I don’t understand.

Who even is Cold Henry.

Someone should make something like this up for choicescript! It’d be really easy to code up, you just need a list!

Your superhero name is:

The Gold Defender

You were created in a secret Government lab, but just as the evil scientists were about to destroy you as a failed experiment, you made a break for freedom! Now, you must use your powers, and avoid those sent to track you down!

Power Dampening - You have the ability to act as a dampener, temporarily removing the superpowers of anyone you encounter!

Now, you protect The Mystical City of Upak-Na from the Mafia, while also battling the evil plans of Lee Pin Woo, Master of Mysticism!

Your superhero name is

The Incredible Lass

You are one of the ancient Olympian Gods, sent to Earth to learn a lesson in humility! Now, you must fight alongside humanity to stand a chance of regaining your power!

Indestructibility - Your skin is unbreakable, making you impervious to bullets or the most powerful explosives!

Now, you protect Elvisville from jewel thieves, while also battling the evil plans of The Harlequins!

Hey! Another Elvisville hero! I would suggest teaming up, but given that you’re a goddess, and I can make my arms and legs fall off, I imagine I’d be the sidekick in that team…

Well, I lost my powers, apparently, so probably not :sweat_smile:

Clearly the Faceless one has the same powers as you do! Or maybe the Faceless One is Commander Superb of the future, back in time in order to regain their face they previously detached. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh what the hell, here’s another one (OK, I’m officially addicted to superhero starting things)

Omni

The forgotten hero.
A lawyer was involved in a case against a drug dealing rig, little did they know that one of people he sent to jail was a villain called Desperation. Soon as he got home a Aztec talisman was on his table and when he picked it up, inside was a deity called Omni. Their powers allowed it to heal, manipulate shadows and inspirit items.

Omni was told by this lawyer to do evil things since the effect of its talisman made anyone come close to it obsessed with power. Eventually the deity broke free of its controller and started to wonder the earth in search of a new master.

The Ticking Mistress

Born in the 1930s, you encountered a mysterious time storm that dragged you decades into the future. Now, trapped in the present day, you must try to master the bizarre abilities you have gained from encountering the storm, all while trying to find a way to your own time!

Time Manipulation - Your powers give you the ability to control the flow of time - speed it up, slow it down, or even (for a short time) put it into reverse.

Now, you protect Paris from vampires, while also battling the evil plans of Captain Death!

(So…I’m Tracer, apparently.)

Your superhero name is:Jupiter Woman

You were bequeathed your powers by a dying alien, who identified you as the bravest person on Earth!

Planetary Avatar

• You are able to channel and summon the natural forces of any planet
    or moon. The volcanoes of Io, the acid rain of Venus, the sands of Mars - they’re all yours to command! Now, you protect Boston from vampires, while also battling the evil plans of Domino Bones!

The Wonderful Knight

You were fighting a life-or-death battle in the Middle-Ages when a mysterious time storm dragged you hundreds of years into the future! Now you use your startling new abilities whilst remaining true to your chivalrous nature as you fight for justice in the modern day!

Indestructibility - Your skin is unbreakable, making you impervious to bullets or the most powerful explosives!
Now, you protect Atlantis from communists, while also battling the evil plans of The Gladiator of Uncertain Origin!

Why communists…?

Your superhero name is:

The Storm Mask

Struck by lightning as a child while trying to escape the deadliest twister to ever strike Kansas, you fell into a coma and awoke with strange new abilities!

Weather Control - Your powers give you access to the elements of the air, and control of weather - from torrential rain and hurricanes to lightning, hailstorms and snow!

Now, you protect The Mystical City of Upak-Na from blue meth dealers, while also battling the evil plans of The Gladiator of Uncertain Origin!

So I’m basically a white male Storm with a dash of Superman’s upbringing. Nice!