What's your favorite "found footage" film?

I’d have to say my favorite is The Blair Witch Project & Paranromal Activity

I really enjoyed clover field if that counts lol

I’ve always like Chronicle and the tv show Siberia (even though it got kind of silly).

Chronicle, paranormal activity 1/2/3/4, grave encounters, the blair witch project, a haunted house.
@Bloodhawkereaper Cloverfield counts too cause everything is filmed with a camera by that guy, and i really enjoyed that movie too.

Chronicle, REC/Quarantine 1 and 2 and Cloverfield were the only good films I’ve seen. The Blair Witch Project, The Dinosaur Project, Grave Encounters, Paranormal Activity, Zombie Diaries, Diary of the Dead and REC 3 all were poor imo.

Awww I forgot REC , thats also my favorite

Hey look, something I want to comment on!

Favorites:
Trollhunter (Norwegian Fantasy Film that is a must watch.)
Grave Encounters (1 & 2)
V/H/S (1 & 2)
Quarantine
Cloverfield

Worth Mentioning:
The Bay
Cannibal Holocaust (Not for the squeamish.)
The Poughkeepsie Tapes (Mockumentary, not Found Footage.)
The Tunnel (Want nopes and nightmare-fuel? This will have you avoiding storm drains for forever and a day later.)
The Devil Inside (Iffy on this one. I like it personally, but it leaves more to be desired than satisfied.)
Skinwalker Ranch (Same as above.)

Avoid:
The Last Exorcism (Avoid like the plague.)
Paranormal Activities (Some people like them - I find them to be 10 seconds of screams to 10 hours of security cams.)

And last but not least, I’m waiting impatiently for the movie Wer to be released. Werewolves and found-footage should make an awesome combination.

The “found footage” of me falling into a bush at a state-wide event :stuck_out_tongue:

But in all seriousness, I’ve never been drawn to “found footage” films. They’re just not very frightening.

V/H/S Is my favorite serie of found footage. There’s just something about these that i love. One of my favorite scene is the cult in the second movie.