- Word Count. Everything I write always comes out short. I may get writers block, but something makes it hard to add on to. Boredom may also stop me from continuing on.
- Typos, Grammars. Whether it’s a habit I can’t break, or a mistake that keeps repeating, or English not being my first language. It’s difficult for me.
- Perfectionist, I am always editing my story. Always going over things. Making things more complicated than it needs to be. Going through every nook and cranny to make my story perfect which makes the process longer.
- Too many stories to count, I started so many projects and don’t know what to do with them. With multi-tasking I cannot simply work on just one story at a time.
- Procrastination, I need to be in the mood to write. Otherwise… I just can’t do it. If I don’t feel like writing, It’s absolutely a struggle or near impossible to get anything done.
- Self-doubt. I don’t think my writing is good enough. I don’t think anyone would or likes my writing. I find that others can do my job better.
- Not enough time. Busy life. Between work, children, or anything else you can think of I just can’t put aside time to write consistently.
- Planning, I always get stuck on a particular part of a story that is the hardest. And that will always get me (say the introduction) but after that, everything else is easier.
- (Other I did not think of…)