What is ur fav game so far?

I haven’t played most of the games on here but from the ones I did play the best one for me was MetaHuman Inc.
I loved the importance of the CEO position and how everyone came to you for answers.

Ehh I dunno SoH and Fatehaven are on the bottom part of my CoG list. Not too interesting at least for me. Probably just don’t like the subject matters all that much, at least compared to Lords of Aswick and Sabres of Infinity. But hey everyone has their own opinion, likes and dislike hence why not many people mention it.

On a separate note Lost Heir ain’t half bad. Just played the second part and it seems to be going somewhere, not great but a good game nonetheless.

[quote=“ISubjugateYou, post:62, topic:12939, full:true”]
I’m surprised not many people mention Samurai of Hyuga or Fatehaven among their favorites, those easily top anything else I’ve played so far.[/quote]

Can’t speak of SoH as I haven’t played that one, but Fatehaven… I feel that one wasn’t as well-made as it could have been. Sure, the characters were likeable, but the story felt a bit too linear, and I was disappointed that it didn’t feel like it mattered much which element the main character masters; now, if that had worked more smiliarly to how things work in The Lost Heir, with the powers and classes and whatnot you get there it’d have been much better. The plot twist at the end also felt kinda… Strange; I didn’t hate it, but it could have come off a lot better, could have been hinted at better, etc… Fatehaven started out great, but didn’t turn out as great as it had the potential to be; that’s my reason for why it isn’t one of my top five favorite hosted games at least…

Yeah those are valid criticisms of Fatehaven. About Lost Heir, I really enjoyed the first one but the second was a let down. All the characters you grow invested with in the first one are reduced to generic optional companions in the sequel. The sequel is still good but it feels almost identical to something like choice of wizard which bugged me.

1 Like

Agreed that the interaction with our companions in TLH2 is greatly reduced compared to TLH1 - except for in the case of whichever of them we romance. Then again, regarding this, Lucid has pointed out that the circumstances have sort of changed by the time the sequel rolls around - you’re no longer out adventuring and have all the time in the world to interact with your friends, but are rather busy getting gathering allies and getting your newly-restored kingdom ready to kick the bad guy’s asses, which leaves less time for interacting with the companions…

I fucking love SoH! It might not have the deepest story here, but it’s easily the most enjoyable game of CoG (for me anyway).
It just does so many things right. The characters are very likeable (even the ones that barely got any scenes like emperor are pretty interesting), the action scenes are very well handled, the comedy is on point, and I love the stat system.
My only complaint was the ending, that was waaaay too cliffhanger-ry for my taste, but the author already confirmed a sequel! So I’m more ok with the ending now.

1 Like

That’s an on point assessment completely agree. SoH is absolutely worth checking out for anyone who hasn’t already.

Warhammer Online - so much that I even wrote a little love letter to that wonderful game <3

I played it for years like a maniac - and after it got shut down two years ago, I lost my gaming home. Little technical problem is that only things that might possibly replace it are launching 2017, or (god forbid!) beyond.

I thought it was hilarious

1 Like